Another Record Falls At Memorial Stadium

sarge87

additionally, i believe this is the first time since 1955 that tA&M has beaten nebraska @ home.

and the record setting year of bill callahan continues apace.

where the heck did nebraska go wrong? seriously? we can't be *THAT* bad. i just don't believe it.

it's almost like nebraska is going out of there way to suck.

additionally, i believe this is the first time since 1955 that tA&M has beaten nebraska @ home.

where the heck did nebraska go wrong? seriously? we can't be *THAT* bad. i just don't believe it.

Without having to go through all of the work :dunno . (I'm Lazy). Does anyone here have the YTD Defense stats? I would also like to nominate Craig Bohl for DCoord. :wasted

The coaches dont know how to coach our talent..thats where it starts

It is the first time since 1968 that the Huskers have lost three home games in a season. Congratulations are in order for Cal and Coz, for another stellar showing. :asshat :rickjames:rickjames

don't forget to thank the players as well. they are not innocent in this debacle either.

No they are not but the defensive schemes and lack of adjustments and what they call preperation for the games is terrible. These kids should be practicing how to tackle every day. This soft practice bull sh#t is just that bull sh#t. The runnuing backs are fumbling and the defense lets a QG run 30 plus times and only sticks him once or twice. There is no leadership or accountability with this team.

Keeping Purify out of the mix so much is a travisity, our "best threat" is very avg in numbers.

Yes the players have some blame but if the coaches do not foster a winning attitude in practice and make them accountable for poor play this is the result you get every time.

GBR

I think there is still athletic talent on the team... I can't for when someone takes the athletes and turn them into a team. That's why the changes have to come NOW before recruits figure out that BC is a sham.

I've thought about this over and over. Where did we go wrong....just last year we had the Big 12 POTY....Callahan led the offense to a top ten finish in almost all categories..Cosgrove shut down OU and Auburns offenses