Callahans Post game quotes

creijays

I'm so sorry to say this...and I hate to be a hater or pessimist. I really do...I love Nebraska football.

But, if I hear one more statement of, "we've just got to pick ourselves up...and go back to work for next week"...I'm going to vomit. Which means...if i keep watching this press conference...I am going to be projectile -vomiting all over my house.

I've heard that, "we just got to get better, get focused, and get back to work for next week" too many times after our ridiculous losses.

Perhaps if they ever did "get back to work, get better, and work on next week" I'd be satisfied.

I'm starting to wonder what, exactly, they do in practice...and reviewing game film. Are they just running around the locker room, slapping each other on the asses and playing patty-cake?

Or is this really just a case of bad coaching?

Sorry for my :rant

I'm so sorry to say this...and I hate to be a hater or pessimist. I really do...I love Nebraska football.

But, if I hear one more statement of, "we've just got to pick ourselves up...and go back to work for next week"...I'm going to vomit. Which means...if i keep watching this press conference...I am going to be projectile -vomiting all over my house.

I've heard that, "we just got to get better, get focused, and get back to work for next week" too many times after our ridiculous losses.

Perhaps if they ever did "get back to work, get better, and work on next week" I'd be satisfied.

I'm starting to wonder what, exactly, they do in practice...and reviewing game film. Are they just running around the locker room, slapping each other in the asses and playing patty-cake?

Or is this really just a case of bad coaching?

Sorry for my :rant

Makes you miss Robin :)