Will you allow a bad fan come back to the board?

Hello all, as many of you may remember, I left a few weeks ago and said I was not coming back until changes were made. Even though changes have not been made with our coaches, I know they are coming.

I would like to see if I could receive approval from the board to come back and talk with the greatest fans in college football and discuss this horrible season and coaching staff.

I love this board, but my emotions have been getting to me and I know that if I did not leave when I did, I was going to say something about this team or program that I could not take back.

Hope you guys understand where I was coming from a few weeks ago and I also hope that no one has a problem with me coming back.

Yeah, come on in. The water is cold and filled with the revenge of other teams beating us down. Someone on the radio told the Big Red Reaction crew that they should change their phone number from #NU. Priceless when you think about it! Anyway, welcome back! Always welcome in my opinion, but I am fairly new myself!

Hello all, as many of you may remember, I left a few weeks ago and said I was not coming back until changes were made. Even though changes have not been made with our coaches, I know they are coming.

I would like to see if I could receive approval from the board to come back and talk with the greatest fans in college football and discuss this horrible season and coaching staff.

I love this board, but my emotions have been getting to me and I know that if I did not leave when I did, I was going to say something about this team or program that I could not take back.

Hope you guys understand where I was coming from a few weeks ago and I also hope that no one has a problem with me coming back.

This doesn't mean you're a "Bad Fan". It means you're passionate about your team. You care about the program and where it is headed. We've all been guilty of going ballistic when things don't go the way it should. I do not know what it is about Nebraska Football, but it gets into your blood. It defines what is great about Nebraska. For 5 months out of the year, it's the topic around coffee tables and local watering holes around the state. When the season is all over, we talk about potential recruits coming in, and what changes are going to made in the offseason. We all can't wait for the Red/White game in the spring, to see the new players, and the potential impact they may make on the upcoming season. Everyone counts down the days to the first Husker game with anticipation. "Is this going to be the season?" "Can we win the Big 12?" "Is this team good enough to win it all?" We never know till we play the game. So it will go on and on, long after we are gone. Just as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, Big Red tradition will always go on. So if you ask yourself, "Am I a bad fan?" I say no. You're just human. :cheers

You left?

;)

Welcome back bro...Just know that there are passions on both sides...I may not respect some posters on here as posters, but I do respect them as Husker fans, and I think that that is huge. Hopefully everyone can agree to agree that Nebraska should win a National Championship. Argue? Discuss? No, just do it. :woo

If you would've been a truly 'bad fan' you would've stayed and said all of those things that you couldn't take back. That you left, collected yourself and then came back shows incredible class. THAT is the type of fan that has made the Huskers great. So WELCOME BACK! (But frankly, I'm with the poster who said that what your are really showing is passion for your team. Nothing wrong with that! It's that same passion that has caused changes for the team in the first place. We need to keep that passion alive!)

TLS2