Web Audio

Yup I heard it, something like "273 yards" <whew> "They can't stop anything" and "No if they do that it'll be three and out and then the defense will just be back out there." I recorded the game, if I can find it I'll transcribe it or if I knew of a good mp3 editor post the audio somewhere.

why, pray tell would you record such a debacle?

Yup I heard it, something like "273 yards" <whew> "They can't stop anything" and "No if they do that it'll be three and out and then the defense will just be back out there." I recorded the game, if I can find it I'll transcribe it or if I knew of a good mp3 editor post the audio somewhere.

Blackmail obviously. :woo

i heard it too. commented on it in the official thread.

I was hoping he'd say something like, "Can't wait till these coaches and strategies are gone."

Alas, he was just spewing frustration and asking the same questions we all were.

Rose must thrive on living under Cally's desk...I am SO thankful I went to the game and didn't have to listen to the garbage radiocast that is Jim Rose. I understand not paying someone asking a crapload of money to do play-by-play, but how this guy gets paid anything is beyond me. :dunno

I had to go to work.