LSU vs. Auburn

That was a completely freaking awesome game! Miles said he wasn't concerned, he had '16 seconds!' Umm, sorry Les, you had alot less than that!!! The idea was great, the clock management was not. I am sunburnt from today's 'game', but the LSU game was alot of fun to watch. I would not want to play Auburn anywhere.

go ahead and take pelini. as an aggie, i'd be happy to take tuberville.

Go ahead and keep dreaming that impossible dream. A & M will have to sink a MINIMUM of 10,000,000.00 into getting Tuberville without him even coaching his first game. I just don't see it happening. You got a lot better shot at getting Muschamp or go steal another bama coach.

LSU's D did a great job. If LSU would have lost, I would have chalked it up to the offense's fault. I mean, what was that play calling? They were breaking off some great runs, but once they got to/near the red zone, they'd do 3 stupid passes and then kick an FG. Also, there was a turnover that was returned to the 5 or so. That game WAS exciting, but it was more exciting than it should have been. If they had continued doing what was working all the way to the endzone instead of switching to some "red zone plan" (I have to think it was pre-planned to change up the calls in the red zone) at least one of those FGs would have been a TD. When I saw that ball go up at the end of the game I was yelling "NOOO! YOU IDIOT!" but that was exciting to watch!