Hats off to the Jayhawks!!!!

huskered17

Thnaks guys! As most of you know I'm a huge KU fan. I've stayed away from this board simply because I know what it's like to be going through a bad season and it's not fun. I actually feel bad for NU fans because I've always felt most of them are the best fans around. Very classy, unlike KSU fans.

I hope my Jayhawks can keep this winning streak in tack. I think they can. I see them falling at OSU, but that's probably it. They are a legitimate contender to win the Big 12.

To the husker fans on this board: I hope you can still make the trip to Lawrence on November 3rd and show your support for your team and come see the jayhawks in person. It really is very special when you see how hard these guys work each week. Come on out to Lawrence and tailgate.

Hope to see you all there.

:cheers

Thnaks guys! As most of you know I'm a huge KU fan. I've stayed away from this board simply because I know what it's like to be going through a bad season and it's not fun. I actually feel bad for NU fans because I've always felt most of them are the best fans around. Very classy, unlike KSU fans.

I hope my Jayhawks can keep this winning streak in tack. I think they can. I see them falling at OSU, but that's probably it. They are a legitimate contender to win the Big 12.

To the husker fans on this board: I hope you can still make the trip to Lawrence on November 3rd and show your support for your team and come see the jayhawks in person. It really is very special when you see how hard these guys work each week. Come on out to Lawrence and tailgate.

Hope to see you all there.

:cheers

Rock chock Jayhawk! :) I wish you all luck except for the Nebraska game! :)