Need a new name for my dog, Billy C

back in 2005, I got a puppy dog and named the little fella Billy C. Almost named him "JohnBlake" actually. Whatever.

Anyway, I need a new name for this little guy. I'll be taking suggestions until I hear a good one that I like.

Thanks,

Bob

Call him Killer! :) After he chases Billy C out of town for us. :)

back in 2005, I got a puppy dog and named the little fella Billy C. Almost named him "JohnBlake" actually. Whatever.

Anyway, I need a new name for this little guy. I'll be taking suggestions until I hear a good one that I like.

Thanks,

Bob

Changing the dogs name now would confuse the hell out of him. Instead keep Billy C. and tell all your buddies that it's really because your a closet Billy Ray Cyrus fan!!!!! :rollin:rollin:rollin

Im actually hoping your dog becomes head coach for the remainder of the year. Really, can he do any worse?

Actually the dog could start at QB and make the throws to the wide open receivers somethin keller cant do :woo

We have receivers that can get open? <_<

Did u not understand what i said??? im saying keller cant hit our receivers that get wide open but the dog would be able to :thumbs