Our defense can't even stop the scout team

Hey Huskers I was just watching this video on the huskers from last weeks practices. It just looks like a play ground, i realize that the scout team runs plays against every teams number 1 offense and defense. I don't know maybe they just filmed a few good plays from the scout team. But zac lee has the same type of holes that mcgee had.

Husker practice clips

Hey Huskers I was just watching this video on the huskers from last weeks practices. It just looks like a play ground, i realize that the scout team runs plays against every teams number 1 offense and defense. I don't know maybe they just filmed a few good plays from the scout team. But zac lee has the same type of holes that mcgee had.

Husker practice clips

That was good video. Here's a suggestion to the coaching staff: Let the Scout team start. They couldn't do any worse. :)

I forget who said it, but one of the offensive players could'nt understand why the offense was having probelms moving the ball against opponents since they had no problem moving the ball against the defense in spring practice. I thought that was very funny and telling statement about the defense.

So you are taking clips of practice as an indicator of how the entire practice went?

Yeah really. You know they edited it to make our starters look good.

No just that, it's that no one really wants to watch guys stand around most of the time. They want to put up clips that are fun to watch, rather than Joe Ganz stand there for two hours.

So you are taking clips of practice as an indicator of how the entire practice went?

"I don't know maybe they just filmed a few good plays from the scout team. "

I don't think he was saying that... but I wouldn't be too surprised if they did have problems against the scout team. :(

what i took from that video, was the D was tackling high and trying to strip the ball.

but you cant judge that because you dont know if the plays were being run at half speed or full speed

but you play like you practice, and if NU is not going full speed in practice with alot of real contact, it explains why the D is having a hard time making plays now