This was sent to me by a LSU fan

I gather those that have posted this letter did not google Husker Vision to check out the supposed letter signer?

I would love to have Bo back, but will wait for TO to make the announcement, and he has said no changes will happen till after the end of the season. Much as it would be nice to change now, it would have to be an interium change because most people who are mentioned for the HC would not leave their current teams mid-season (and if they did, would we really want them?).

:box:madash:nutz

Except in "Conspiracy Theory" Mel Gibsons character was right. That is what got him into so much trouble.

We all knew the rumor mill was going to go crazy these weeks. No changes are going to happen though because TO is smart. He knows if there is a chance in hell to beat Texas there needs to be as little controversy as possible. In fact, as Athletic Director he wants to go to a bowl game, for no other reason than the amount of money it brings to the school. And the team needs to somehow squeek out another two wins.

The most troubling thing I heard in the press conference is the players talking about being angry at the fans who scream at them to "take that N off of your helmet" and other derisive things. Fans better get a clue. Recruits are going to want to come to a school where they feel wanted and appreciated. That is one thing. Secondly, a bowl committee chooses Nebraska because of fan loyalty and how they travel. If they get the idea the fans are turning on the team, the huskers can win 8 games and still get left off the bowl list. Fans at Nebraska matter both ways. When we speak, the administration listens. So there is a certain amount of responsibility that goes with that. Whining and complaining and sending barbs the players way is irresponsible and I have a feeling Mr. Osborne doesn't feel it is helpful.

:yeah

Everyone who is still crapping on the team as weare in the middle of getting the changes everyone has asked for are idiots! Get behind our team and be the best fans in the game or take off the red and stay home!

rumors are seldom correct, ever. makes for entertaining reading while the program is in turmoil. don't know why everyone gets assed up over what they claim is going to happen?

when it is done it will be done. relax, go to work, have a beer after work.

the whole program is going to get re-tooled again.

this is the way I look at the whole thing. I think that the chances of the rumors coming completely true is about 5%, if even that. its just not likely to happen.

that being said, as the old saying goes, where there is smoke, there is fire. I will be equally surprised if none of the rumors happen. there has to be some truth to it IMO

"The most troubling thing I heard in the press conference is the players talking about being angry at the fans who scream at them to "take that N off of your helmet" and other derisive things"

I sit within 100 feet of the Tunnel and havent heard a single bad word to the players. This might happen while they are on the sidelines but not while going in or out. Also I took my Nephew into the tunnel to clap for the players after A&M (how many of you "true" fans do this?) and again did'nt hear a single bad thing (untill BC came trough thank God he was on his own lots of boo's and f- bombs) I have seen nothing but old school support for the players, in less numbers, but we are still there.

I sit within 100 feet of the Tunnel and havent heard a single bad word to the players. This might happen while they are on the sidelines but not while going in or out. Also I took my Nephew into the tunnel to clap for the players after A&M (how many of you "true" fans do this?) and again did'nt hear a single bad thing (untill BC came trough thank God he was on his own lots of boo's and f- bombs) I have seen nothing but old school support for the players, in less numbers, but we are still there.

I have no doubt that this kind of stuff is said. For being the "greatest fans in college football", we can be dicks.