If all the rumors are true and Callahan is vying for a huge buyout to resign...

I kind of disagree with that is what anyone would do. I think, personally, that if I'm the GM of an NFL team and I get wind of him basically holding NU hostage (wanting MORE than my buyout) to resign. I wouldn't want him around.

That is a big IF on wanting more money than his buyout. If he just wants his buyout, so waiting to be forced out. Then yes, he is doing what anyone else would do.

I kind of disagree with that is what anyone would do. I think, personally, that if I'm the GM of an NFL team and I get wind of him basically holding NU hostage (wanting MORE than my buyout) to resign. I wouldn't want him around.

That is a big IF on wanting more money than his buyout. If he just wants his buyout, so waiting to be forced out. Then yes, he is doing what anyone else would do.

Fire that son of a bitch NOW!

Remember, these are just a bunch of internet rumors with no substantiated evidence.

Yeah, I heard he ripped down a picture of Osborne in the Athletic Department and pissed on it. Oh yeah, he also eats babies for breakfast and craps nails.

Get a rope!!!

I have a very reliable source... my cousin's nephew's roomate's dad's dog's former owner is the janitor and he saw nails in the toilet after Callahan took a sh#t and left without flushing or washing.

He also picked up a soggy yellow pic of Osborne off the floor.

----------------

Now playing: The Almost - Drive There Now