I heard Callahan is gone 2morrow morning from a booster...no lie...that booster is my friend's uncle's friend....i am dead serious...i no it sounds a bit lame...but i am 100% telling truth...he will be resigning 2morrow monring

There are far too many of these rumors, I just hope eventually someone will be right!

I heard Callahan is gone 2morrow morning from a booster...no lie...that booster is my friend's uncle's friend....i am dead serious...i no it sounds a bit lame...but i am 100% telling truth...he will be resigning 2morrow monring

There are far too many of these rumors, I just hope eventually someone will be right!

It's like playing darts blindfolded.....when you throw 1500 "inside sources" reports out there......You're bound to get 1 in the bulls eye!

make sure you're back here on the forums tomorrow morning backing up your post if it doesn't happen.

It's like playing darts blindfolded.....when you throw 1500 "inside sources" reports out there......You're about to get 1 in the bulls eye!

Hope so! It makes sense, I'm sure BC would love to have one less beat down on his resume!

Yeah, well my friends sisters boyfriends mother whose sister lives in california is friends with this guy who knows Carmen Electra and he showed her a picture of me and now she wants to meet me. I know it sounds crazy, but man what if its true?!

BUAHAHAHAHA!!!