Upon further review

I wouldn't mind seeing BC stay, but I think things have carried on too long for that happen. If he would have done the right thing and at least fired Coz, than I think he might have had a chance to win back some support, but like I said when this mess started- if BC doesnt' do the right thing and replace Coz, than he'll join him in the unemployment line and that seems to be the case!

Uh you do realize BC has had both his teams quit on him now haven't you? Dude sucks the life out of team.

Uh do you realize we are underachieving big-time yet our coach says he is doing an excellent job? I've seen way better coaches like Stoops and Spurrier take the heat for losses why not BC?

I don't think BC gets it and I don't think he is a good, Nebraska-type guy. **** the culture change.

BC's other hires have sucked. The only proven-good one left, but I'll give Wyatt the benefit of the doubt. Solich I could give the benefit of the doubt on because he had the staff TO pushed in 02, these are BC's guys.

BC's biggest asset is his recruiting and I'd say even that is overrated since his spiel seems to bring in too many soft, me-first types with their eyes on the NFL.

I would still support the team if BC gutted the staff and gave-up playcalling but I just don't think he is the guy to get us back. Plus if you gut the staff you can't do a Pedey, you gotta be fair and let them get it together. Which would mean putting-off finding a better HC for a couple more years.

I firmly believe that Bill Callahan will/would have never fired Coz.

I also firmly believe that Bill Callahan's ego will/would have never let him completely give up the play-calling duties.

He's had 4 years. The product we're seeing on the field this year is all on him.

How many of you guys had the mindset of "I hope we can at least be competitive against them" (before the USC game this year anyway) whenever we'd face teams like OU, USC, Texas, etc?

WE ARE NEBRASKA! WE SHOULD HAVE A TEAM THAT WE CAN EXPECT TO WIN BIG GAMES!

BC has had enough time. It's now time do dump him and bring in someone who will actually get it done.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hire Bo Pelini Now!