Callahan

Benard

He was on his radio show last night.  Maybe they don't want him to call the press F@#&in Hillbillies. :)

:rollin

thats funny sh#t

god did anyone listen to Jim Rome this week, he was rippin on Callahan

Anyone ever see Frank Caliendo's impersonation of Jim Rome? He was on the Best Damn Sports Show this past week. OH MY GOD was that funny!

I'm wondering what the deal with BC is. He's a fiery SOB after the game, but doesn't show one drop of emotion on the sidelines. Of course I don't see everything, but whenever I see him, his head's buried in his playbook, and isn't even looking at what's going on on the field. (* I know this is somewhat of an exaggeration *) But, does he even care about the team this year? All I keep hearing from coaches is.. its' been an unfortunate year, but the future looks bright.. Yeah it does, but the present could be much better if you cared about the current team. I just hope this attitude from coaches doesn't carry over to future seasons.

All I keep hearing from coaches is.. its' been an unfortunate year, but the future looks bright..  Yeah it does, but the present could be much better if you cared about the current team.  I just hope this attitude from coaches doesn't carry over to future seasons.

I get this feeling sometimes as well. Almost as if they are looking more towards the future. I don't think the have necessarily given up on these guys, but it's been a tough go if it both for the players and the coaches this year. It's not hard as a fan at least, to look to the future with hope at this point in the season. This year has definitely been a weird one. Lots of things happening that have never happened before.

As to why he isn't talking much this week? I don't know. Maybe because it is an off week? I would hope that he would talk to the public next week, as usual.

Callahan has shown some emotion on the sidelines this year. He got a penalty called on him in the ISU game for arguing a BS call. He went a bit too far, getting a penalty called on him and all. I never like to see that. Coaches are different. Not all of them are going to go wacky over everything.

Haven't we heard enough from Callahan this year? "Wow!! what a great defense we have!", "We are getting better every week", "This team is playing very hard". We've been hearing total B.S. since January.

The defense did play well at the beginning of the year.

Would you rather have him talk down his own team?

Haven't we heard enough from Callahan this year? "Wow!! what a great defense we have!", "We are getting better every week", "This team is playing very hard". We've been hearing total B.S. since January.

Its called coach-speak brother. Show me a coach that says their team is the stupidest team in America....other than Callahan last year that is. :o

Haven't we heard enough from Callahan this year? "Wow!! what a great defense we have!", "We are getting better every week", "This team is playing very hard".  We've been hearing total B.S. since January.

Its called coach-speak brother. Show me a coach that says their team is the stupidest team in America....other than Callahan last year that is. :o

Didn't Parcells(sp) say something to that effect last week? My mom always says Stupid is as Stupid does.

Haven't we heard enough from Callahan this year? "Wow!! what a great defense we have!", "We are getting better every week", "This team is playing very hard".  We've been hearing total B.S. since January.

Didn't Parcells(sp) say something to that effect last week? My mom always says Stupid is as Stupid does.

Who knows what has come out of that rednecks mouth. Im sure he did though. I do know he was talking a few weeks ago about plays they run called "Jap plays". When explaining it he said "no offense to the Orientals... mkay.. but we run these plays when we want to pull a sneak attack on the other team". Are you freaking kidding me?? What year is this again... 1965? First of all, who the frick are "Orientals"?? What the hell is that. A fat redneck is what that is. Wonder who he voted for for president... hint, starts with the same letter as BIGOT.

The guy may be a great coach and motivator, but I put him in the same category as Bob Knight,,, just a couple of old fat backwards bigots who happen to be good coaches, so many of their faults are overlooked. Sickening. :waste

The Raiders were retarded that year. Al Davis is the worst owner in NFL history.