Recruits say the darndest things

in an article i read, his coach told the reporter that when Simi got back from his visit from Lincoln, he had a dream. and in that dream he saw a "Red Dog"......and he took that as a sign that he wanted to go to NU.

I would post the article about it, but it is on the pay site of a recruiting service and that would be a no-no

in an article i read, his coach told the reporter that when Simi got back from his visit from Lincoln, he had a dream. and in that dream he saw a "Red Dog"......and he took that as a sign that he wanted to go to NU.

I would post the article about it, but it is on the pay site of a recruiting service and that would be a no-no

Maybe with all the talk about how the mascots are ruining the season...lol...we should change to a red dog? Just kidding....but I still go for Herbie over Lil Red anyday.

I'm not into reading between the lines or getting all fired up about subtle things, but I was reading some interviews with our recruits, and I had some interesting observations.

Two of our recruits (Kuli and another defensive recruit) have mentioned Bo Pelini's name when asked about the coaching situation at NU. I found it interesting as well that while our recruiting class is falling to pieces, the top defensive JUCO prospect made a solid commitment to us this week (Kuli).

Does he know something about who our head coach might be that's more than just the speculation we read on these boards? Or is he drinking the same Kool Aid as the rest of us, and just basing this on what he would like to see happen?

If it were the latter, I don't think he would have committed so solidly. LSU was his other top choice. Coincidence? Or does Kuli and a few of our other recruits have information from their conversations with TO about who our primary target really is?

GBR

Can you say NCAA recruiting violations?