Limus Sweed

this is ridiculous!!!

and it's certainly NOT reaching!!

every coach prepares for the week they're playing, sure...but they have assistants, film prep guys, scouts, administrators...

even @ my little DII school, we had scouting reports for teams drawn up at least 3-4 days early-the week before!. we didn't even know the names of the players cuz it's all small school stuff, but we knew who the stars of our f'ing confence were....

i'm really sorry, but Callahan shoulda been informed by someone, on of his GA's or something that an all B12 WR was already out for 3 f'ing weeks.

He is so consumed by his damn X's and O's he doesn't pay attention the the Jimmy's and Joe's. period

Ok, is this about what he said during the weekly press conference on Tuesday? If that's the case, then it wouldn't have been taped early, I think. But here is the full quote from that press conference:

On Texas quarterback Colt McCoy

"I think that he's a guy that has all the throws. He's a smart guy. The thing that impresses me is that the accuracy is there. He has talent around him and can make the big play at any time. Going back to last year's game, the play to (Limas) Sweed, he can get you at any time. He knows where his talent is, where his receivers are aligned and mismatched and I think he has a great understanding of how to utilize that. Preventing the big play will be huge this week as we go to Texas."

If that's what this is all about, then it's even more retarded than I originally thought. Obviously in this quote he's not talking about Sweed playing against us this season.

It was on the Callahan show.

Ok, is this about what he said during the weekly press conference on Tuesday? If that's the case, then it wouldn't have been taped early, I think. But here is the full quote from that press conference:

On Texas quarterback Colt McCoy

"I think that he's a guy that has all the throws. He's a smart guy. The thing that impresses me is that the accuracy is there. He has talent around him and can make the big play at any time. Going back to last year's game, the play to (Limas) Sweed, he can get you at any time. He knows where his talent is, where his receivers are aligned and mismatched and I think he has a great understanding of how to utilize that. Preventing the big play will be huge this week as we go to Texas."

If that's what this is all about, then it's even more retarded than I originally thought. Obviously in this quote he's not talking about Sweed playing against us this season.

It was on the Callahan show.

Then taped before he even looked at the Texas info. Keep on reaching guys, you'll get something eventually, lol.

http://macgsworld.blogspot.com/2007/10/dum...in-america.html

Callahan is doing an excellent job, preparing for Limus Sweed. When Limus doesnt gain any yards against us, Callahan will reward himself. Wait for the press conference.

Im sure he has plays to stop the awesome backfield of Priest Holmes, Earl Campbell and Ricky Williams. He is also preparing to stop their QB Vince Young.

OMG thats hilarious he doesn't know the guy is out for the year.

Callahan is doing an excellent job, preparing for Limus Sweed. When Limus doesnt gain any yards against us, Callahan will reward himself. Wait for the press conference.

Im sure he has plays to stop the awesome backfield of Priest Holmes, Earl Campbell and Ricky Williams. He is also preparing to stop their QB Vince Young.

In all fairness, it was before he had a chance to prepare for Texas. I think the show was taped Sunday, so its a common oversight. Its not like I knew that Limus Sweed was out before then. Im sure none of you had any idea either. :sarcasm

In all fairness, it was before he had a chance to prepare for Texas. I think the show was taped Sunday, so its a common oversight. Its not like I knew that Limus Sweed was out before then. Im sure none of you had any idea either.

Actually, I knew about it a couple weeks ago.