Ganz, deserves a shot.

T_O_Bull

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Remember the '94 Season? Frazier got hurt and Berringer picked up the reigns and guided the Huskers to an undefeated season with a little help from the third string QB who also won a game and occasionally filled in. What's keeping us from taking a look at Joe Ganz? Could it possibly get any worse. Nothing against Keller but in the last three games only 32 points, 14 in second half of a game that was already over and no points in the last two quarters. Time to see what Joe can do.

...T_O_B

Remember the '94 Season? Frazier got hurt and Berringer picked up the reigns and guided the Huskers to an undefeated season with a little help from the third string QB who also won a game and occasionally filled in. What's keeping us from taking a look at Joe Ganz? Could it possibly get any worse. Nothing against Keller but in the last three games only 32 points, 14 in second half of a game that was already over and no points in the last two quarters. Time to see what Joe can do.

...T_O_B

Can't disagree. Also, I believe Joe has a bit better mobility, which might allow us to change up our look occasionaly.

...T_O_B

OMG are you dumb? Keller is our best hope to win games!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is what keller backers would say because they think our back up qbs are crap. But they don't understand when you don't have a mobile qb these things happen:

1. the cbs and safeties never have to worry about keller so they will stick to our wide receivers making it harder to get open.

2. when a qb can't scramble the d-line doesn't have to worry about that they know he must either throw it or eat it.

3. our o-line can't sit there and hold the d-line forever but keller seems to think he has eternity to throw it and after a while starts to wear our o-line down.

if only the keller backers would understand these simple concepts and how he does hurt the team with a statue qb.

I would just like to see someone get some experience to use next year. This season is pretty much history, and I hold no hope that we will even make a bowl game at this point. The way the Huskers have played the last 3 weeks, I don't see anyone that they can beat....including/especially Colorado at this point. Colorado is looking really good against Texas Tech.

I say play Ganz hell Keller has ben nothing but overrated o far!!!!! I know i will get burned for sying that...

Not be me you won't. Kellar has been okay, but he has not been what I would expect based on the hype. Of course, that may be because the play calls have not let him open up the vertical game as much as I would like to see.