Lets Go Spoil The Kansas Cinderella Season!!!

Spoil KU's season so Mizzou wins the Big 12 North, HELL NO!!!!!!!!

Go Jayhawks

This should be a great game. I wish Keller was playing though. I hope he comes out ok with his injury.

I have to agree with this post, for i do not want MU to win the north as well. Misery has to get past past CU at CU. They are a tough out at home...ask OU.

I personally think you guys played your best game against Texas despite the 4th quarter. Charles had a once in life time game!!!

Looking forward to a great game and hope you guys who make the trip have a great time in Lawerence!!

what I hope happens:

KU 30

NU 17

Keep your chin up...beleive me we had to wait 98 years for an 8-0 record...heh

I can not wait for this game, i have been lookin forward to it since August.

Of course I will pick KU to win but if NU plays a good D like they did against TX then this will be a game. I think KU will win it by about 10 points, because it seem the HUskers play better on the road. With our win over aTm I am very confident we can stuff Marlon Lucky and Castille.

I can not wait for this game, i have been lookin forward to it since August.

Of course I will pick KU to win but if NU plays a good D like they did against TX then this will be a game. I think KU will win it by about 10 points, because it seem the HUskers play better on the road. With our win over aTm I am very confident we can stuff Marlon Lucky and Castille.

we played good D, did you watch the same game i watched? allowing one runner to run for 216 rushing yards in one quarter does not quaufiy for good D. However i will be at the game also, and then the next day we will be going to the chiefs games, so i actually am pretty excited about this next weekend

We played solid D, and then Jamal Charles turned in a freakish performance. This was not your typical Husker meltdown, getting blown off the line all day, missing tackles left and right game. For three quarters, we stuffed Texas and flustered McCoy when we had no business doing so; then Charles ran away with it.

We need to learn how to finish, true...but give those Blackshirts credit for a game well played.

As much as I like and respect Keller, I think Ganz will bring a whole new atmosphere with him. He will be pumped to play. I think if we can start aggressive, we will be in it. The O needs to sustain drives, and give the D plenty of rest. Hopefully the D will be aggressive and make plays. The D will also have to adjust on the field, for Coz will definately not react to anything the KU throws at us.