No Place for moral victories

I read alot of posts and it seems to me as "husker nation" we are now "happy" with the players do not quit till the game is over. We are "happy" that we were able to score a few points against a 19-20 ranked team. We are "happy" that we went on the road and did not get humiliated on national T.V. We are "happy" that our defense gave a ''good'' effort. We are "happy" that we still have a "chance" to go to a bowl. Our expectations have really grown under this staff. After all he has done an "excellent" job! <_<

Callahan has done an excellent job - just ask him!!

I read alot of posts and it seems to me as "husker nation" we are now "happy" with the players do not quit till the game is over. We are "happy" that we were able to score a few points against a 19-20 ranked team. We are "happy" that we went on the road and did not get humiliated on national T.V. We are "happy" that our defense gave a ''good'' effort. We are "happy" that we still have a "chance" to go to a bowl. Our expectations have really grown under this staff. After all he has done an "excellent" job! <_<

You still have to show support for your team, the players. Praise them when they do good. Yesterday, and I mean yesterday, they played with the heart and intinsity that had been missing. It's not the players fault Cosgrove did make adjustments to the read-option. They put their bodies in a position to make plays with 8 men in the box and left the corners open, not the players faults. Am I happy that we lost? NO, I'm never happy when we lose. I AM Happy that they finally showed up and played with the above mentioned attributes. The coahes deserve the lashing out, not the team.

All I know is that whether it's Gill or Pelini or whoever that it's gonna be a Looooooong wait until next season!

We all had such high expectations for this year which just makes the upcoming months long and fraught with speculation and doubt.

But after all is said and done we are still NEBRASKA.damn it!!!!!!! lets right the ship GBR!!!!! :w00t

I can see and hear the frustration in the Posts of the Husker fans, I to see some irony to the expectations that Callahan's tenure has brought to Husker nation. If anyone doubted that Pederson had to go, this explains why.

In an upside down year for college football, I guess one of the biggest surprises is that after week eight.. there are three big 12 teams in the top 9 and none of them are named Texas or Nebraska.

Beat the Hell out of KU..

good luck to the Huskers