Call me IBR reincarnated

My uncle works directly under Walter Scott as his and his Lawyers Carpenter..... Belive it if you want, but you can go to the Joslyn at anytime and see alot of his work. Or if you get a chance to go to Walters house you can see TONS of it. Anyway....

Pelini was at Duncan Aviation in Lincoln this weekend.

Take it for what its worth and bash me if you feel like it. :hellloooo

My uncle works directly under Walter Scott as his and his Lawyers Carpenter..... Belive it if you want, but you can go to the Joslyn at anytime and see alot of his work. Or if you get a chance to go to Walters house you can see TONS of it. Anyway....

Pelini was at Duncan Aviation in Lincoln this weekend.

Take it for what its worth and bash me if you feel like it. :hellloooo

Okay.. And? The thing is fellas, nothing is going to happen until then end of the season. Everything is speculation until then. TO will go through a formal process including interviews.

By the way, please be sure to advise when all possible candidates come flying in through Duncan. Even if it's to have lunch with a alumni, booster, uncle, or just a friend.

You guys know that Duncan Aviation installs custom aircraft interiors, right? Why exactly would BP be flying into Duncan Aviation?

They also CAN do air charters from what I understand. At least, that's what their website says.

LSU was off this week. I don't know what went on, but I'm sure something took place.

Yes, they were. But Nebraska was away. Are you saying Osborne wasn't in Austin? You'd think that if he was there to meet anyone it'd have something to do with Osborne would it not?

No man, everybody knows boosters run the program.

That's right. I forgot. We are Alabama now :).

With all this rumor crap, I take Osborne's word over anyone's. For good reason. One, the buck stops with him. Two, I'd be surprised if he let boosters truely dictate the program like some people would have you believe.

A lot of what has been posted comes from boosters. They have their meetings, phone calls and decide what they think. They think what they think is best and what's right as if the amount of money they give to the university conveys them some kind of right. Really all it does is give something to hold over the administrations head.

I am confident that Osborne, while of course hearing people out, will make the decision he feels is best for the university. Regardless of booster position. That's his job.