Call me IBR reincarnated

Okay.. And? The thing is fellas, nothing is going to happen until then end of the season. Everything is speculation until then.

Ya, but with the way the season is going it is a lot more fun following the rumors around than bitching about the performance of the team. :cheers

Yea, I'm not buying that he wasn't at the game.

This awesome rumor sounds like one I heard last week. Same aviation company, same coach.

On the next episode of As Husker Nation Turns.....

puke.gif

osborne was home. he did not go to austin is my understanding.

I heard the announcer on the telecast say he was in one of the skyboxes, and that he had spoken with him beforethe game. T.O. was in Austin.

He was at the game, because they showed footage of him telling the players good game, as they went to the locker room.

(I thought it was just me but in that footage it looked like the players were trying to ignore or avoiding T.O. but I just talked to my dad and he bought it up and asked if I noticed.) It was on Travis Justice Sound Off show.

osborne was home. he did not go to austin is my understanding.

I heard the announcer on the telecast say he was in one of the skyboxes, and that he had spoken with him beforethe game. T.O. was in Austin.

He was at the game, because they showed footage of him telling the players good game, as they went to the locker room.

Welp...I guess that settles that

I don't care if santa clause was in town or who is rumored to be here. Dr. Tom said no staff changes until the end of the year and he evaluates them on the entire season.

Now if they want to resign, more power to them but BC has stated that he will NOT resign.

I am sure that T.O. has a list or is making a list of possible replacements if the circumstances warrent it, but I doubt any promises or deals have been discussed at this point. Of course that is my opinion. Take it for what its worth.