The worst thing that could happen this year

C N Red

Is if we do not make a bowl. For those of you who root for us to lose to make sure the coaches are gone, I ask you to not do it for the players. First, it doesn't matter if we win out, the staff for the most part will be gone.

But, if we don't make it to a bowl that is a lot of practicing our young players don't get, no matter who the coach may be for the bowl. If a new coach, that's all the more reason we need the bowl, hopefully he/she will come in early to start to get things implemented, but even if Cally and crew are still around, the kids need the reps and experience.

Is if we do not make a bowl. For those of you who root for us to lose to make sure the coaches are gone, I ask you to not do it for the players. First, it doesn't matter if we win out, the staff for the most part will be gone.

But, if we don't make it to a bowl that is a lot of practicing our young players don't get, no matter who the coach may be for the bowl. If a new coach, that's all the more reason we need the bowl, hopefully he/she will come in early to start to get things implemented, but even if Cally and crew are still around, the kids need the reps and experience.

The worst thing that could happen would be that BC and KC return to coach next year!

Very good post. :thumbs

Here's the thing guys and gals. If we can somehow win every game from here on out we will probably get something like the Alamo Bowl or something similar. I was talking with some of the Iowa fans at my work and if they could win the rest of their games we would probably have the same record. Bowls would drool over us and Iowa playing against one another because of how our fans travel. Callahan is probably going to be gone regardless after this season. JMO