The rest of the season

With 3 regular season left, I hope that the fans will show better support for the players. They are bustin' their butts for you the fan, for the university, for the state of Nebraska and for themselves. Give the guys a break. For those of you that say they shouldn't be allowed to wear the N on their helmets, you should be ashamed. Let's see you strap it on and slug it out with Big 12 opponents.

We expect the coaches to be let go after the Colorado game. I believe TO when he says that no determination has been made and he hasn't talked to any coaches. I met him at my football banquet in high school. The man has integrity. Pellini isn't flying into Lincoln during LSU's off week and TO isn't interviewing coaches yet. The man will handle things the right way, the Nebraska way.

We have a great tradition and there is talent on the roster. When I see Q running over folks or Helu getting out in space, I am optimistic. I flew up for the USC game and watched the game here in Austin. Much better effort against Texas. Callihan will likely be gone and people think that we are in worse shape than when he arrived. The talent is better, but we haven't been NEBRASKA for a long time (well before BC was hired). Hopefully TO will get the right man to bring us back to where we belong. GO BIG RED!!!

Good post and good sentiment. A lot of fans are throwing the rest of this year in the garbage with all the coaching replacement rumors. I think it's quite an average thing to do, although I thought that NU fans were better than that.

We only get a few Husker games a year. Enjoy them while they last. The off season SUCKS!