Yesterday's Press Conference

We’re moving on to Kansas . We’re excited about playing the eighth-ranked team in the country this Saturday. They’re awfully good across the board and should present quite a challenge for our football team.”

We're going to get our a$$es handed to us by a team that this program has owned for years...

On Joe Ganz taking over at quarterback

“We have the utmost confidence in Joe’s abilities and leadership to lead our team and perform at a high level. He’s gotten all the work, training and repetition that he needs to be successful in everything we do. He’s a great game manager and a great field general.”

I wouldn't pee on Keller if he was on fire...

On Ganz not getting more experience earlier in the season

“The big thing is that I can’t do anything about the past. I think Joe’s well aware of what our plan was throughout those games. We don’t look back in that respect. ”

Geez, maybe I should have started Ganz earlier in the year???

On Kansas ’ running game

“We’re not pleased where the ranking is at (119th run defense in Division I). That’s a question that’s going to be asked about our defense. We’re not pleased where we’re at. We’re disappointed. I haven’t seen as balanced an offense as Kansas ’ attack. .”

I hope they don't realize it's taken me 3 weeks to figure this out...

On Keller’s football future

“I think he’s got an outstanding shot to do some things. Where they pick him or draft him is up to a club’s needs. He has a great opportunity to continue to develop and become a quarterback in the National Football League. I think he’s got that type of talent. He has the arm to do that. In time, as he develops, he’ll make a fine quarterback for somebody.”

Too bad for him there's no more NFL Europe...

On Kansas ’ running game

“We’re not pleased where the ranking is at (119th run defense in Division I). That’s a question that’s going to be asked about our defense. We’re not pleased where we’re at. We’re disappointed. I haven’t seen as balanced an offense as Kansas ’ attack. .”

I like this interpretation of that quote better!

We have a terrible defense and If I cared one bit about this program or my job I would fire my defensive coordinator, but for reasons that are far too technical for you to understand I won't.

“We have the utmost confidence in Joe’s abilities and leadership to lead our team and perform at a high level. He’s gotten all the work, training and repetition that he needs to be successful in everything we do. He’s a great game manager and a great field general.”[/i]

you're interpretation doesnt even make sense, you hittin the bottle tonight? just some advice, be responsible and dont drink and type ;)

“We have the utmost confidence in Joe’s abilities and leadership to lead our team and perform at a high level. He’s gotten all the work, training and repetition that he needs to be successful in everything we do. He’s a great game manager and a great field general.”[/i]

you're interpretation doesnt even make sense, you hittin the bottle tonight? just some advice, be responsible and dont drink and type ;)

I have a feeling that since keller was so hyped at the beginning of the seasons, BC felt obligated to give him the starting position, and let ganz sit the bench. I don't know how good Ganz is going to be, but if he turns out to be a great QB for the huskers, it's going to only make Bill look like more of an idiot, if that's even possible at this point.

Deep down I think he feels like Keller was going to make a HUGE impact, but now they are 4-5.

I hope Ganz goes out and kicks some serious ass saturday.

I also hope that Keller gets healed up quickly, and is able to still make the NFL somehow, and gets under a coaching staff who knows how to use him.

We’re moving on to Kansas . We’re excited about playing the eighth-ranked team in the country this Saturday. They’re awfully good across the board and should present quite a challenge for our football team.”

We're going to get our a$$es handed to us by a team that this program has owned for years...

yep, we will get our ass handed to us at Lawrence.

On Joe Ganz taking over at quarterback

“We have the utmost confidence in Joe’s abilities and leadership to lead our team and perform at a high level. He’s gotten all the work, training and repetition that he needs to be successful in everything we do. He’s a great game manager and a great field general.”

yep, i have coached Joe along just like Sam.....i have done an excellent job coaching him!

On Ganz not getting more experience earlier in the season

“The big thing is that I can’t do anything about the past. I think Joe’s well aware of what our plan was throughout those games. We don’t look back in that respect. ”

Geez, maybe I should have started Ganz earlier in the year???

yep, once again, i have done an excellent job coaching all the kids this year, although the media can't know that, it's true......just ask Coz!

On Kansas ’ running game

I hope they don't realize it's taken me 3 weeks to figure this out...

we suck on run defense, plain and simple. Coz is pitiful as a coach, but we are money grubbing a-hole buds.

On Keller’s football future

“I think he’s got an outstanding shot to do some things. Where they pick him or draft him is up to a club’s needs. He has a great opportunity to continue to develop and become a quarterback in the National Football League. I think he’s got that type of talent. He has the arm to do that. In time, as he develops, he’ll make a fine quarterback for somebody.”

Too bad for him there's no more NFL Europe...

Sam may still have a chance to develop in the NFL, despite how i handled him here at NU.