If we can win one more game this season...

If we can win another game this season, my choice is to beat Colorado. Beating the Puffs is always fun, especially in Boulder.

As a "newbie" to the Husker board will someone please explain why Colorado is the choice to beat of all the Big12 schools? Nebraska has beaten them fairly regular over the years. Is it the fans? Is is the geography? What? I am very curious. ......

If we can win another game this season, my choice is to beat Colorado. Beating the Puffs is always fun, especially in Boulder.

As a "newbie" to the Husker board will someone please explain why Colorado is the choice to beat of all the Big12 schools? Nebraska has beaten them fairly regular over the years. Is it the fans? Is is the geography? What? I am very curious. ......

CU is that dorky kid in school who wanted to be part of the "in" crowd but never quite made it. CU essentially targeted the Huskers - their season is made if they can beat the Huskers. They tried to create a rivalry when none existed - Huskers consider OU a rival, but not CU. Add to that the fact that CU has, hands down, the crappiest fans in all of college football. You go to a Husker game in CU and you take your life in your own hands. Urine filled balloons, keying cars, yelling profanities and "challenges" to young and old alike - the list goes on and on. The last time we had to enter that cess pool, the entire student section was ejected from the game - seriously. On TV, no less.

Let's just say that CU and its fans are simply obnoxious...