One quote sums up bill callahan as a head coach.

Actually this is my favorite: "First off, we have to take our hats off to (insert any team we've played here) they really played an outstanding game"

I thought they just had one video tape of a press conference after the game....and just edited it each week to fill in the name of who we lost to...

"it would probably be too technical for you to understand"

:asshat This one really burned my bacon good....I was trying to keep it from getting personal until this statement....far as I am concerned BC and crew can go to hell....

Absolutely agree! I would rather he said the truth, which is that he and his coaching staff have absolutely no idea what their doing out there and can't answer the question because he's just being outcoached! At least we would just think he's a bad coach instead of a complete f***ing moron!

"it would probably be too technical for you to understand"

:asshat This one really burned my bacon good....I was trying to keep it from getting personal until this statement....far as I am concerned BC and crew can go to hell....

Absolutely agree! I would rather he said the truth, which is that he and his coaching staff have absolutely no idea what their doing out there and can't answer the question because he's just being outcoached! At least we would just think he's a bad coach instead of a complete f***ing moron!

I bet he would even make it onto ESPN's Gameday with a truthful statement like that....free publicity for his job search that is coming up.... :nutz

After beating BALL FREAKING STATE, "A wins a win you know, we got the W, that's what counts." After losing to the other 5 teams, "They're a good football team, but we can take a lot away from this game." How about saying an L's an L for once and admitting you called a horrible game and your players weren't coached up?!?