Linebackers against Kansas

zoogs

Ouch. Brandenburgh is out for the year and Ruud and Lawrence won't be traveling.

Who are we going to play? Dillard/McKeon at MIKE, Octavien at WILL...Culbert moves to SAM? Stafford? I remember they said he wasn't going to redshirt this year but it looks like he has. Who else?

does it really matter? we gave up 545 yards of offense to Texas last week. could it get any worse, really? ah.......don't answer that.

Yeah, it can get worse and has been worse. Check Texas Tech 2004...

no, these games are worse. Most of TT drives game off of very short fields. They had 4 drives of less than 15 yards. They only had 523 total yards. With 7 turnovers, that is not that bad of a defensive effort.

That is only top 5 this year. Ball St 610, MU 606. OSU 551. UT 545. The sad fact is that we have only kept Nevada and WF under 400 yards offense this year.

Ouch. Brandenburgh is out for the year and Ruud and Lawrence won't be traveling.

Who are we going to play? Dillard/McKeon at MIKE, Octavien at WILL...Culbert moves to SAM? Stafford? I remember they said he wasn't going to redshirt this year but it looks like he has. Who else?

Expect to see a lot of Wortman. and HOPEFULLY Latravis Washington. I have also heard that Dillard will not be starting due to a bad quad....should be interesting.

GBR