Will Ganz Wake up THE TEam

That's ridiculous. Callahan hopes Ganz will lose the next three games?

Come on. Get out of your content little circle of anti-Callahan negativity.

think about it? If the offense vastly improves then it makes bc look like an idiot...which we already knew he was but if another team saw that that was interested in hiring him after this season they would think twice. Then every husker fan will be like "why didn't you start Ganz in the first place?" Im just saying i wouldn't put it past callahan to tank the last 3 games so that way he doesn't look as bad and gets another job.

i have to disagree with you.....there are lots of guys that come in as the second string QB and play very very well....ie. the current starting QB at wake forest was a second string guy that got moved into the starting role due to injury and did a great job. Everyone thinks that the wake coach is great, but he didnt recognize the talent he had on the sideline. not that i want callahan to stay or anything, im just looking at what you are saying from a different point of view because if ganz plays great i dont think that BC should be criticized for it, im sure he will be criticized but i dont think that would be right. :cheers

If anything else, it could loosen up the team a bit. I mean we have absolutely nothing to lose these last 3 games. It should be a no holds bar game for us. I think we saw some of that against Texas. I believe Coz said we blitzed all but like 3 defensive plays last week. I think we'll see everything but the kitchen sink thrown these last 3 games just trying to get at least one more victory. IMO, the game will be a lot closer than most predict.

I think there is a saying that the most popular guy on a struggling team is the back-up QB.

Who was the idiot that was starting Bledsoe over Brady? <_< Dude needs to get a clue! Oh, wait.... I guess he got one, eventually. He was an idiot with the Browns, now Lombardi couldn't hold his hoodie.

Here's hoping Ganz with a "Z" puts on a better show than Vegas boy Gans with an "S". It never ceases to amaze me what can pass for entertainment. :dunno

I think it will be a good game, that we will eventually lose. :box

Does anybody besides me think that THE GANZ will lead our HUSKERS TO VICTORY :restore

Callahan better hope not. I mean it's gonna look worse if Ganz gets in there and wins the last 3 regular season games. that would mean he is even more clueless than we thought he was and doesn't know anything.

:wtf

Callahan wants to WIN the remaining games.

every game is winnable.

find a way to win this one.

:horns2:horns2:horns2

BEAT KU!!

I think there is a saying that the most popular guy on a struggling team is the back-up QB.

Who was the idiot that was starting Bledsoe over Brady? <_< Dude needs to get a clue! Oh, wait.... I guess he got one, eventually. He was an idiot with the Browns, now Lombardi couldn't hold his hoodie.

Here's hoping Ganz with a "Z" puts on a better show than Vegas boy Gans with an "S". It never ceases to amaze me what can pass for entertainment. :dunno

I think it will be a good game, that we will eventually lose. :box

Bill Belichek can eat my ass!! He's just as much an arrogant prick as Callahan only he wins every once in a while. At least Clownahan hasn't resorted to cheating!!

Bill Belichek isn't my favorite either especially since he's been caught cheating. However, to say he wins every once in a while is just wrong. They've been in the Super Bowl hunt for several years winning a couple of them.

Settle down buddy, I was just trying to get my point across that he's an a-hole like Callahan except that he knows how to win. Other than that I despise everything about the man, his antics, his players, and the people who hold him in high regard. In other words he's a piece sh@t!!

I don't like Belichek, either. Interesting query: How much condecension would you put up with to win championships?

None at all, I can't stand when people act like that. He and Callahan both have that "greater than thou" attitude and I can't stand it.

Like how dare you question my decisions you lowly peasant!!

It's crazy that people even think that way. Gotta be something genetically wrong with them or something. Fire them both I say!!

I don't like Belichek, either. Interesting query: How much condecension would you put up with to win championships?

None at all, I can't stand when people act like that. He and Callahan both have that "greater than thou" attitude and I can't stand it.

Like how dare you question my decisions you lowly peasant!!

It's crazy that people even think that way. Gotta be something genetically wrong with them or something. Fire them both I say!!

I would have to agree. I would rather root for a team(coach) that is doing things the "respectable" way. I think that is one reason that there is so much respect for TO. He was successful in a humble and respectful way, and therefore he was given time to finally get over in the '90s. I do think that TO probably had similar thoughts in regard to his ability. He thought that he knew what he was doing, and probably wished that the media and some fans would get off his back throughout the '80s, however, he did not express this in a disrespectful way. He did make adjustments in recruiting, getting faster players for the defense, for instance.

Give me a 9-3 guy that doesn't condescend over an 11-1 guy that believes he defacates odorlessly. Eventually the "good" guy will get it done, and it will feel so much better when he does win.

Side note: This is how Longhorn fans see Mack Brown, a good guy who will occasionally win some big ones. Not necessarily a great gameday coach, but a good guy that will be competitive year in and year out.