**Official Kansas Game Discussion Thread**

The disrespect that Keller gets from some is hilarious.

But Ganz has come in and done about as well as you can expect. It's still amusing how Keller bashers are more than willing to nitpick every little mistake Keller made, but will happily overlook some of the stuff Ganz has shown this game.

Neither deserve the critiscm

But Ganz has come in and done about as well as you can expect. It's still amusing how Keller bashers are more than willing to nitpick every little mistake Keller made, but will happily overlook some of the stuff Ganz has shown this game.

I'm not dissing Keller, I like the kid and thought he should have started

FYI, Reesing is from my town--Austin. (Actually, Lake Travis HS, right outside of Austin, but close to my house) Of course, our great UT recruiting staff didn't pursue him. Right now, the current Lake Travis QB, Garret Gilbert, is a junior and even better! I hope we dont let him get away. And the talk is that the freshman is the best of all! Needless to say, they have some great coaching out there.

If I were Osborne, I would fire Callahan and upgrade the Offensive Coordinator for the season. What does he have to lose?

I'm not dissing Keller, I like the kid and thought he should have started

I never said you did.