Is it just me, or is anyone else waiting for TO to announce BC is out NOW

After the game yesterday I thought there might be a chance that we would hear something today, but now I think it's going to be after the CU game. In Shatel's column today he said he spoke with T.O. after the game and T.O. still plans to wait until the end of the season.

I wonder if T.O. regrets making that statement.

...what is taking so long?...today or tomorrow at the latest this has to be done....

...timing is crucial if the Huskers hope to rebound next year from this humiliating season....

Cheese Louise!!! Keep your pants on!! What do we have before the CU game?? 3 weeks?? We've waited this long 3 more weeks isn't going to kills us! Sheesh! We sound like a bunch of whiny spoiled cry babies! TO has his reasons for waiting. I'm sure that he is doing alot of behind the scenes planning. These things take time. I would much rather have a well thought out decision than a hasty 'bandaid'. We already had that when Frank Solich was fired. The fact of the matter is this: BC & Co. are gone so whether TO fires them tomorrow or makes a decision in 3 weeks it doesn't matter. Any of us who have been around Nebraska football and Dr. Tom long enough, know that he will take care of things. My gosh, he's done so much already! We are on our way back to resuming a first rate program. If we're this impatient now what's it going to be like when we have to wait for weeks and weeks to find out who the new coaching staff will be?

Anticipation is a wine that needs to be s-l-o-w-l-y sipped, not chugged like a mug of cheap beer! ENJOY THIS TIME!!!! SAVOR IT!! I can guarentee you it will be WELL worth the wait!

GO BIG RED!!

TLS2

...what is taking so long?...today or tomorrow at the latest this has to be done....

...timing is crucial if the Huskers hope to rebound next year from this humiliating season....

Cheese Louise!!! Keep your pants on!! What do we have before the CU game?? 3 weeks?? We've waited this long 3 more weeks isn't going to kills us! Sheesh! We sound like a bunch of whiny spoiled cry babies! TO has his reasons for waiting. I'm sure that he is doing alot of behind the scenes planning. These things take time. I would much rather have a well thought out decision than a hasty 'bandaid'. We already had that when Frank Solich was fired. The fact of the matter is this: BC & Co. are gone so whether TO fires them tomorrow or makes a decision in 3 weeks it doesn't matter. Any of us who have been around Nebraska football and Dr. Tom long enough, know that he will take care of things. My gosh, he's done so much already! We are on our way back to resuming a first rate program. If we're this impatient now what's it going to be like when we have to wait for weeks and weeks to find out who the new coaching staff will be?

Anticipation is a wine that needs to be s-l-o-w-l-y sipped, not chugged like a mug of cheap beer! ENJOY THIS TIME!!!! SAVOR IT!! I can guarentee you it will be WELL worth the wait!

GO BIG RED!!

TLS2

Cheese Louise????

wine that needs to be s-l-o-w-l-y sipped???

ENJOY THIS TIME!!!! SAVOR IT???

Like I'm enjoying and savoring this infected ingrown toenail that's been bothering me for almost a year.

You're probably right and it's just Bugeater23 that's having an anticipation problem, but there's also the next recruiting class to think about.

The recruits that were drawn to us only because of the Coaching staff should already be history.

The sooner the replacement staff can be announced or at least narrowed down, the better some of those recruits can be persuaded back or at least better fitting players based on what offense we run in the future.. can be targeted.

Now back to your fancy wine and cheese party. :wasted

(While I try to find a place open on Sundays that sells Ales I can inhale). :cheers

GO BIG RED!!

TLS2

Right, I agree. The wait will be more painful than we thought back when TO announced his plan to "evaluate at the end of the season." Bigger blowouts, crying Kevin Cosgrove leaving the field in Lawrence, etc.

But, I doubt if TO will do anything during the season. Even though I'd forgive him for changing his mind at this point. :hmmph

They're talking about this on espn right now

4 guys talking about Ozzy should call security and have them keep Cally from getting back in to his office.

"More points scored by KS yesterday than total points against us in the '80s (total)"

"Same number of points (76) given up at our last Basketball game with them".

Plus I think I heard...John Saunders say "Biggest fall from grace ever" (At least that's what the closed caption indicated).

Were you watching The Sports Reporters on ESPN?

I'm normally not a fan of Stephen A. Smith, but I was impressed with what he had to say about Nebraska this morning. He is clearly not a fan of Callahan and thinks Osborne needs to lock the doors on the athletic dept so Callahan can't get back in.

Were you watching The Sports Reporters on ESPN?

I'm normally not a fan of Stephen A. Smith, but I was impressed with what he had to say about Nebraska this morning. He is clearly not a fan of Callahan and thinks Osborne needs to lock the doors on the athletic dept so Callahan can't get back in.

Yeah..Sports reporters..

Not sure I've seen it much before...Is Stephen the guy that said during the '90s, he'd tune in on Sundays just to see how many points/yards Nebraska got the day before or see how many RB's got more than 100 yds?

I had the TV on espn to watch last night's ASU/Oregon game (but it was blacked out for some reason in this area..It's not like I'm within driving distance to Oregon) <_<

Have faith that Tom will make the best decisions and announce them at the best time for the program, the school, the players and the fans. The Huskers WILL be back. In fact, next year could even be a really welcome surprise season.

Although I'm sad for everyone involved with Husker Football this season, I'm excited about what is going on behind closed doors and the colossus that will rise from the ashes of this season.