Don't post topics if you can't back it up.....it just don't make any sense.

Or start one like "Hears a great coach" then post " Miss spelt 'Here' i was in a hurry".

Who's Miss Spelt? and can she coach?

Why do certain Nebraska fans have to make fun of other Nebraska fans...why? I'm not the only one that types fast and doesn't go back to re-read my work. So lay off. Wow I didn't know that this board turned into an english lecture class. I was just saying don't post something onto this board such as nonsense and then when you're wrong to hide and not say anything. Husker 37 is probably a Colorado fan :asshat

I'm sorry, I thought I was being funny...(If we can't laugh at ourselves).

I've come to appreciate IBR and some of his inside information was music to my ears..But even besides that..I hate to see anyone get ganged up on..Even when he (IBR) started a thread complaining about people correcting his grammar/spellin'.

The "Circle Jerks that some of us were a part of got to be a little frightening, and might be what scared him off, but I'd much rather read his stuff than read all the petty bickering (and worshipping) that was going on.

As much of a fan of Colorado as I am, I still have no desire to lurk on their Boards..I assume they have worser grammar than most of us and I'd pick up more bad habits :lol:

Seriously, though..It's a little embarrassing reading some of these masterpieces after bragging to my Wife about my quality Nebraska education when she keeps throwing it in my face that she got her teaching degree from "THE Ohio State University".

It might not be fair, but posts filled with bad grammar and even poor Spelling make us look far worse than unsubstantiated posts (If any post can really be backed up). Callahan's going to tell everybody we're a bunch of ignorant hicks after reading this thread...You know it...I know it...But I can't prove it...Yet.

Slow down if you type too fast..It's not like I can read very fast. (My lips get mighty tired) :cheers

HUSKER37 I total agree 110% with what you have to say but my grammer and reading skills might not be that impressive but my math skills make up for that. Not everybody is perfect with their english skils but are better in certain areas. As far as the IBR news I was glad that he had provided us information but I'm getting sick of all of these BS rumors about coaching changes or Bo sightings....it's just pathetic and stupid. But I miss IBR and I wish that he would explain himself or give us new news. As far as his grammer and misspelled words....that's news too me and I would never make fun of other peoples grammer because I'm no better in that area. Thank you all and lets stick together as HUSKER FANS. Love you all :thumbs

Don't post topics if you can't back it up.....it just don't make any sense.

Or start one like "Hears a great coach" then post " Miss spelt 'Here' i was in a hurry".

Who's Miss Spelt? and can she coach?

Why do certain Nebraska fans have to make fun of other Nebraska fans...why? I'm not the only one that types fast and doesn't go back to re-read my work. So lay off. Wow I didn't know that this board turned into an english lecture class. I was just saying don't post something onto this board such as nonsense and then when you're wrong to hide and not say anything. Husker 37 is probably a Colorado fan :asshat

I'm sorry, I thought I was being funny...(If we can't laugh at ourselves).

I've come to appreciate IBR and some of his inside information was music to my ears..But even besides that..I hate to see anyone get ganged up on..Even when he (IBR) started a thread complaining about people correcting his grammar/spellin'.

The "Circle Jerks that some of us were a part of got to be a little frightening, and might be what scared him off, but I'd much rather read his stuff than read all the petty bickering (and worshipping) that was going on.

As much of a fan of Colorado as I am, I still have no desire to lurk on their Boards..I assume they have worser grammar than most of us and I'd pick up more bad habits :lol:

Seriously, though..It's a little embarrassing reading some of these masterpieces after bragging to my Wife about my quality Nebraska education when she keeps throwing it in my face that she got her teaching degree from "THE Ohio State University".

It might not be fair, but posts filled with bad grammar and even poor Spelling make us look far worse than unsubstantiated posts (If any post can really be backed up). Callahan's going to tell everybody we're a bunch of ignorant hicks after reading this thread...You know it...I know it...But I can't prove it...Yet.

Slow down if you type too fast..It's not like I can read very fast. (My lips get mighty tired) :cheers

HUSKER37 I total agree 110% with what you have to say but my grammer and reading skills might not be that impressive but my math skills make up for that. Not everybody is perfect with their english skils but are better in certain areas. As far as the IBR news I was glad that he had provided us information but I'm getting sick of all of these BS rumors about coaching changes or Bo sightings....it's just pathetic and stupid. But I miss IBR and I wish that he would explain himself or give us new news. As far as his grammer and misspelled words....that's news too me and I would never make fun of other peoples grammer because I'm no better in that area. Thank you all and lets stick together as HUSKER FANS. Love you all :thumbs

:wub::wub::wub:

Garsh!

Rodney King?

I know what you mean..This looooooooosing thing is affecting all of us in a bad way.

English was always my worst subject in High School..My Physics teacher (Keith Jackson look-alike) named a division of Math after my Brothers and me after he tried to get me to show my work once on a test.

I couldn't memorize theorems or even spell them, so I had to make up my own based on Logic.

I still can't 'splain Calculus to save my life.

I don't know exactly how I improved my Grammar skeels and frankly, now am a little ashamed that I went over to the other (Dark) side...OK..It was Professor Hibbler at UNL..He was a fanatic about "Mechanics" and let us re-write our papers until they were almost perfect.

That class was where I 1st discovered typewriters weren't laid out in Alphabetical order. (Midnight before my 1st paper was due).

Sorry if I came down hard on you..It really was my feeble attempt to make you laugh... I mean it when I say I really do read very slowly..Drives Buckeye37 nuts.

If you really want to test your 'ciphering skills..try reading a post by "Tuff Tiger"..I still can't tell if he's genuine or just trying to make the rest of the B-12 fans feel better about not being Missouri Fans.

Maybe it's this guy trying to expand on his LtCG character...

VROn7ZvVoW8

:wtf Wide Collars are "out" again?

Dang..I can never keep up.

Funny..In all the posts I've read, he only patted himself on the back after someone questioned his football background..And even that was a little self depreciating.

It's like a study in " Group mentality" in here, sometimes.

Yeah, I don't blame him for the mentality of the people who got a little too excited or for the people who misinterpret playful hyperbole (e.g. "I won't believe it unless IBR says it") as purely sycophantic. He was being fed information and was kind enough to pass it on (and was probably seeking a bit of glory, but would we say anything on message boards if we were seeking recognition of some kind?). It's just funny how the angry AntiCircle Jerk has become it's own circle jerk. :)

I guess people who have rational thinking processes get annoyed when they see fellow fans brainlessly following a self-proclaimed prophet. "I will say I told you so" appears in his signature, yeah, that guy would never gloat about anything. It severely disappoints me when a large group of people show an enormous lack of rational thinking and reasoning skills and just believe as they are told and beg for more. Forgive me and others for believing that we, as Husker nation and human beings, should expect more of ourselves. Yes, I am sure that he was just passing on information that he heard from a booster, but unfortunately the boosters will not be able to provide any further insight since it is all on Tom Osborne right now. What information he had to follow, you needed to bow down and pledge allegiance to hear the "word." I could really care less about hearing from him again, even if he finally does have the inside scoop on what is going to happen, because we will all find out within about an hour of him posting it anyways. I think we may hear something after this weekend's game to prevent a lame duck staff from wasting its time recruiting, or TO holds true to his word and waits till after the CU game.

Funny..In all the posts I've read, he only patted himself on the back after someone questioned his football background..And even that was a little self depreciating.

Yeah, I don't blame him for the mentality of the people who got a little too excited or for the people who misinterpret playful hyperbole (e.g. "I won't believe it unless IBR says it") as purely sycophantic. He was being fed information and was kind enough to pass it on (and was probably seeking a bit of glory, but would we say anything on message boards if we were seeking recognition of some kind?). It's just funny how the angry AntiCircle Jerk has become it's own circle jerk. :)

I guess people who have rational thinking processes get annoyed when they see fellow fans brainlessly following a self-proclaimed prophet. "I will say I told you so" appears in his signature, yeah, that guy would never gloat about anything. It severely disappoints me when a large group of people show an enormous lack of rational thinking and reasoning skills and just believe as they are told and beg for more. Forgive me and others for believing that we, as Husker nation and human beings, should expect more of ourselves. Yes, I am sure that he was just passing on information that he heard from a booster, but unfortunately the boosters will not be able to provide any further insight since it is all on Tom Osborne right now. What information he had to follow, you needed to bow down and pledge allegiance to hear the "word." I could really care less about hearing from him again, even if he finally does have the inside scoop on what is going to happen, because we will all find out within about an hour of him posting it anyways. I think we may hear something after this weekend's game to prevent a lame duck staff from wasting its time recruiting, or TO holds true to his word and waits till after the CU game.

Sounds like you're describing about every religion I've ever come across..And I'm pretty sure God tires of people blindly worshipping him all the time, too.

I didn't see the post(s) that offended Brady enough to lead him to get fed up and decide to just spoon feed only members who requested the information by PM, but I imagine it got old reading so many negative posts from members who felt left out (Jealous) of all the blatant worshipping...(And refused to just "not open" his threads or put him on "Ignore").

It's sorta like believing in Zodiac signs.

I'm not even sure what my sign is...But almost all of them are vague enough to have at least a couple things pertain to almost anybody..

I'll maybe make fun of a girl for believing in them..But not to the extent that it will keep me from getting laid.

31030.jpg

I mean Lei as in the flower thingie they give you when you visit Hawaii..Of course.

Ach! I just burped up an omega 3 capsule! ACCH!!H! HHHRR@!!! (where's the pukey face emoticon?!)

Serves you right for making me look up those fancy store-bought words.

Did you all know you can go back and edit your posts to correct your spelling and grammatical errors? :) Then we don'ts have to looks like we don't have any edumacation. :) Sarcasm off.

Yeah..The trick is to quote them before they have a chance to correct...Except in the case of trying to poke fun at one of these Mods..who come back the next day after sobering up and change what they wrote in both their post and in yurs.

Try translatin' your text into one of these comic dialects: Swedish Chef, Redneck, Jive, Cockney, Elmer Fudd, Moron, Pig Latin, or Hacker.

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

Wow people “worshipping” I Bleed Red being compared to people “worshipping” God? I have officially seen it all. Pied Piper maybe, God not so much.

For the record I don’t believe the IBR bashers are “jealous” of his “inside” information as much as they are just questioning people taking it as fact. That is what I got from their posts. Whatever though people just want to fill like they are in the “know” and that is pretty much what it amounts to.

That dude hasn’t been around for a long time though. Which I find odd. <_<

Wow people “worshipping” I Bleed Red being compared to people “worshipping” God? I have officially seen it all. Pied Piper maybe, God not so much.

Maybe on a smaller scale..But when I 1st read "brainlessly following a self-proclaimed prophet." I thought of people following J.C. or maybe the Branch Dravidian's in Waco following David Koresh?

..Now I'm thinking more of the Mormons that have been causing a ruckus here in AZ. (Colorado City) with their own Prophet (Warren Jeffs).

And "large group of people show an enormous lack of rational thinking and reasoning skills and just believe as they are told and beg for more..Forgive me and others for believing that we, as Husker nation and human beings, should expect more of ourselves" just reiterates that comparison.

For the record I don’t believe the IBR bashers are “jealous” of his “inside” information as much as they are just questioning people taking it as fact. That is what I got from their posts. Whatever though people just want to fill like they are in the “know” and that is pretty much what it amounts to.

I know I wanted to be the first one on my block that "knew" anything..There's two former Nebraska Households in my culdesac alone that were impressed that I knew Ped was out before it hit the news.

I dunno..I still "fill" some of the responses were borderline "personal".

..The Romans probably felt they had to do that with Jesus, too..you know..vilify what the masses are worshipping so they'll do what you want them to do, or at least..worship your idols and pay taxes or something.

That dude hasn’t been around for a long time though. Which I find odd. <_<

Yeah.. or at least lurking..Anybody remember his website he was brandishing around when he 1st got here?

Fire callahan.com or something?

Sounds like you're describing about every religion I've ever come across..And I'm pretty sure God tires of people blindly worshipping him all the time, too.

I didn't see the post(s) that offended Brady enough to lead him to get fed up and decide to just spoon feed only members who requested the information by PM, but I imagine it got old reading so many negative posts from members who felt left out (Jealous) of all the blatant worshipping...(And refused to just "not open" his threads or put him on "Ignore").

There is a huge difference between following a deity and a d-bag with a computer.

For the record I don’t believe the IBR bashers are “jealous” of his “inside” information as much as they are just questioning people taking it as fact. That is what I got from their posts. Whatever though people just want to feel like they are in the “know” and that is pretty much what it amounts to.

This is pretty much what it boils down to. Imagine your neighborhood being overrun with pep rallies for a moron club. You don't want to move, you don't want the stupidness to stay and you aren't going to ignore it. I apologize if my resistance to bullsh#t is offensive and viewed as jealosy.

There is a huge difference between following a deity and a d-bag with a computer.

For the record I don’t believe the IBR bashers are “jealous” of his “inside” information as much as they are just questioning people taking it as fact. That is what I got from their posts. Whatever though people just want to feel like they are in the “know” and that is pretty much what it amounts to.

This is pretty much what it boils down to. Imagine your neighborhood being overrun with pep rallies for a moron club. You don't want to move, you don't want the stupidness to stay and you aren't going to ignore it. I apologize if my resistance to bullsh#t is offensive and viewed as jealosy.

Still not sure how you relate some 2nd or 3rd hand information about what some boosters expressed at a meeting as being "boolsheit" , but if attacking the messenger for relaying it makes you feel more justified..Go fer it.

I'll assume by "deity" you're not talking about (J.C., David Koresh, or Warren Jeffs).

The Huge difference I see is fan(atics) of deity's commit Genocide every few hundred years.

Fanatics of a d-bag with a computer might just use terse words in cyberspace.

Near as I can remember, IBR almost always put his Inside "Bullsh#t out there with qualifiers..And I, in turn, relayed that information to all the Arizonans for Nebraska I came across using words like "Might" and "Probably" (Really..Just my Wife, My Brother and his Son, a couple of my Neighbors at their yard sale, and I think my Sister after she got out of surgery in Omaha (by phone))..

I may be wrong, but I really doubt any of us actually believed the information was anything other than what some frustrated boosters had in mind at the time...Although there's so many posts with nothing in them other than some "party line" about believing that whatever T.O. decides, will be best..When any halfway intelligent person realizes he's only human and has and will make mistakes from time to time.

And my H.O.A. doesn't have pep rallies, but they are pretty moronic... the 1st time they towed my new car from in front of my house...I seriously thought about running for Congress (after I had a chance to calm down and cancel my dynamite order from ACME).

katrina-coyote1.jpg