John Chapman with Channel 6

Feel bad for Cosgreove in the fact that his family is hearing the brundt of his failings on the field. Direct some anger and disappointed at Cosgrove okay, but his family -- unacceptable.

As for the video -- just watched it on the link provided and to be honest, I did not think anything of it -- I think Chapman is trying to stir up something from nothing.

The team is walking off the field, if Osborne had anything to say to the coaches that needed a response, I would think he would have walked with them...this whole thing is silly.

It was kind of weird because Tom looked like he was walking around lost. He was looking at the people as they came off the field. Where he was I guess it's not impossible for someone not to see him. Especially after you just got your ass kicked and aren't really looking up.

I really think this was some unnecessary and somewhat uncharacteristic pot stirring by Chapman and Channel 6 sports.

I don't know, after watching the clip it looks more like Callahan just didn't see or hear TO. I didn't realize there were so many people around, and after getting blown out like that I imagine the last thing Callahan wants to do us stick around the field too long. He probably just heard someone say, "Hey Bill!" (if that), and thought, "I REALLY don't want to talk to the press right now . . . just keep walking . . ." I think we've taken this clip out of proportion.

well, if you don't respect or at least acknowledge your boss, expect to get your ass fired!

I think it is becoming more and more obvious that Callahan and Coz the duchebags want to be fired. The players in Oakland said the same thing about his last year there. If this is the case then these self centered morons need to leave coaching all together. It is hard to believe that players do not get into physical confrontations with people like this. (at least in the pro's) I think a good old come to reality thumping would really put things into perspetive in this way to complicated world. As a coach of any sport, I think you need to have the respect of the people involved. I don't think Callahan has earned any. I would say at 5' tall with facial ticks, maybe he should look in the mirror.

I can't believe there are actually people who feel bad for Callahan and Cosgrove. These idiots are being paid millions to fail. Callahan got a 5 year contract extension worth millions of dollars so how the hell am I gonna feel bad for him. And when he is fired he is going to be given 3 million dollars just to leave, 3 million dollars for failing. And Cosgrove, I don't even know what to say about him other than he is a complete loser and an idiot and obviously has no idea how to run a defense. They are both arrogant a$$hole$ who won't even talk to Tom Osborne and just walk right by when he wants to talk to them. So f**k Callahan and Cosgrove, let them rot in hell.

I can't believe there are actually people who feel bad for Callahan and Cosgrove. These idiots are being paid millions to fail. Callahan got a 5 year contract extension worth millions of dollars so how the hell am I gonna feel bad for him. And when he is fired he is going to be given 3 million dollars just to leave, 3 million dollars for failing. And Cosgrove, I don't even know what to say about him other than he is a complete loser and an idiot and obviously has no idea how to run a defense. They are both arrogant a$$hole$ who won't even talk to Tom Osborne and just walk right by when he wants to talk to them. So f**k Callahan and Cosgrove, let them rot in hell.

:yeah

Feeling sorry for these jackholes is like feeling sorry for Saddam Hussein...they are both arrogant SOB's who thought they knew it all...Callahan is going to need that $3 mil buyout because nobody in their right mind would hire that idiot for anything having to do with football