The Blackshirts are back!!!

Despite allowing 76 points, Nebraska's defense did not give up the Big 12 Offensive Player of the Week this time.

Missouri's Chase Daniel gained the award this week for his performance against Colorado. The previous four offensive player-of-the-week honors were earned against Nebraska.

:sarcasm

Wow one bright spot for out defense. Run towards the light fella's run towards the light.

I know Chase had a good game... but I'm thinkin this is kind of a lack of respect now. Kind of the " anyone can do that against the husker defense " way of thinking.

Sadly, you would be correct. Shatel made a comment about this in Column Sunday that people who voted player of the week might look and see who they are playing to get their stats.

What is this "The Blackshirts" thing that you speak of?

:sarcasm:)

They are like Jason Vorhees, fictional, and a thing of the past.

Jason Vorhees is real!!!! He is on my short list for the head coaching gig!!! Jason will also bring in Michael Meyers as DC. There are rumors that Freddy Kruger will be coaching the Linebackers.

WE WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!