Does Pelini want to come to Nebraska?

A lot of us hope Bo Pelini is offered the job at NU, but do you think he wants it? There will probably be some pretty big schools needing coaches in the coming weeks and I would think at least some of the schools will go after Pelini. Not talking $$, would Pelini pick Nebraska if several schools make an offer?

I would like to think he would. I mean I think his problem was with Pederson, not the school and not the fans.

Of course he does! Why else would he have visited Lincoln 40 times in the last two weeks???

Maybe he's trying to Nutt us and just get more money from LSU. After all Osborne has denied all rumors of his visiting Nebraska. This sounds like Houston Nutt situation all over again. :angry:

I think captain obvious was employing a bit of sarcasm in his post. But you might be right that Pelini could use Nebraska as a negotiating chip, whether it me against A&M, LSU (if Les Miles does go to Michigan), or another school.

He knows that a majority of the fan base would give there left nut for him, me included.

Man, I thought I was the biggest Husker fan around, but damn...... it's a football team, and I like having both my nuts!

I would really, really like Pelini to be the next head coach, and KEEP BOTH OF MY NUTS! Am I asking for too much?

Of course he does! Why else would he have visited Lincoln 40 times in the last two weeks???

This is a perfect example of why people are too intimidated to ask legit questions on this board.......the high and mighty think they're stupid and give these sarcastic responses. I know you all have 5000 posts on here, but anyone can do this :yeah and :wtf or :rollin over and over again to get their post number to a 'respectable level'. So, in the spirit of what is accepted...... :rant .

Apologies for getting hostile.......must be all the kool-aid rotting my gut..............

Maybe he's trying to Nutt us and just get more money from LSU. After all Osborne has denied all rumors of his visiting Nebraska. This sounds like Houston Nutt situation all over again. :angry:

I think captain obvious was employing a bit of sarcasm in his post. But you might be right that Pelini could use Nebraska as a negotiating chip, whether it me against A&M, LSU (if Les Miles does go to Michigan), or another school.

My post was actually sarcastic. In order to believe what I posted, I have to think that BO has actualy been to Nebraska in the last month. Which I don't. My humor a little dry at time so I've heard. <_<

• 2 years later...

A lot of us hope Bo Pelini is offered the job at NU, but do you think he wants it? There will probably be some pretty big schools needing coaches in the coming weeks and I would think at least some of the schools will go after Pelini. Not talking $$, would Pelini pick Nebraska if several schools make an offer?

I would like to think he would. I mean I think his problem was with Pederson, not the school and not the fans.

I think he wants it. :dunno

He'll have a shot at the NC but would most likely go to the Gator Bowl his first year.