A Husker fan(?) at KU

A couple of guys in the row behind the wife and me Saturday in the KU section were not being obnoxious and yelling insults but taking some shots at the 'skers amongst themselves. I have rabbit ears I guess.

But anyway, a few minutes before half time when KU was on a roll I hear the guy behind me ask his friend if he wants a bag...that he brought two of them and he was ready to put one on. His friend turned him down but this 55-60 year old put a bag on his head like he was embarrassed to be rooting for Nebraska.

I glanced at him and didn't see what he had printed on the bag. And he wasn't obnoxious with his comments so he didn't get under my thin skin.

I don't think he had it on very long as I beat the half-time rush to the restrooms and it was off before I got back to our seats just before the half ended. The KU fans around us didn't give him much attention either.

But, he was a Nebraskan. And I think maybe he was trying to be cute. If he would have behaved badly I would have helped him have an 'accident' with his limited eyesight through the cut outs for his eyes.

Strange...

How would you have handled this exhibition? Will more wear bags over their heads Saturday in Lincoln?

A couple of guys in the row behind the wife and me Saturday in the KU section were not being obnoxious and yelling insults but taking some shots at the 'skers amongst themselves. I have rabbit ears I guess.

But anyway, a few minutes before half time when KU was on a roll I hear the guy behind me ask his friend if he wants a bag...that he brought two of them and he was ready to put one on. His friend turned him down but this 55-60 year old put a bag on his head like he was embarrassed to be rooting for Nebraska.

I glanced at him and didn't see what he had printed on the bag. And he wasn't obnoxious with his comments so he didn't get under my thin skin.

I don't think he had it on very long as I beat the half-time rush to the restrooms and it was off before I got back to our seats just before the half ended. The KU fans around us didn't give him much attention either.

But, he was a Nebraskan. And I think maybe he was trying to be cute. If he would have behaved badly I would have helped him have an 'accident' with his limited eyesight through the cut outs for his eyes.

Strange...

How would you have handled this exhibition? Will more wear bags over their heads Saturday in Lincoln?

Scroll down to the 7 or so picture. Someone noticed

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=172&f=2...5&t=1349589

Strange...

Get a thicker skin some people make smartass comments or in this case put a bag on his in order to cover up their frustration of what their team is doing and having to watch it.

Strange...

Ignored him. Wearing a bag might be a plus, then maybe our fan base will look better looking.

Strange...

Come to think of it...he didn't have any good looking women with him before he put the sack on his head. and then didn't attract ANY women when the sack was in place. He was a loser. :asshat

Ignored him. Wearing a bag might be a plus, then maybe our fan base will look better looking.

This bag is only intended for use in the event you feel air sickness. Should you become sick during the flight or in this case the game place the bag over your mouth to prevent projectile vomiting about the cabin or the stadium. Should you be "an ugly offspring of a very cranky woman or a female dog" place the entire bag over your head. This techinique also works well if you can do nothing but spew verbal vomit from you mouth in a public place. Thank you and enjoy your flight or game whichever the case may be.

Ignore him. If you wish to react to every bunghole you see you'll be worn out before you get to work each a.m.