Callahan pulled a Bush...

How did he bring God into it? He was asked, how does he deal, personally, with this media firestorm? And he says he derives inner strength from his religion. Fine. I'm not religious, but good for him.

wow imagine a guy going through a tough situation and turning to God for comfort... thats crazy

Exactly, never, ever heard of a religious man doing that before...let's burn him at the stake for being a bad coach! Sheeesh, guys...

All the way at the end...

ESPN Article

Just be glad that Callahan is gone after 4 years unlike Bush. I think somehow they are related, i mean one destroyed a football team and the other destroyed a nation. :lol:

Wanna Bet?

Just the mention of God probably bought him another year in Osbornes eyes.

(God I hope I'm wrong)

Dead or alive, callahan will be gone. I guarantee!!!!!!

Well, before this dissolves into a typical political debate, let's get back on topic. If you want to debate politics, please start a thread in the BS forum.

Thanks.

Edit: The political posts have been moved to the "George W. Bush" thread in the BS forum.

Hi AR..

Just so I'm clear..(No Library experience...um..with the way they categorize stuff..Hewey, Lewey, or Dewey Decimal system?).

If say...Tuff Tiger started posting about our Coaching search in his usual way (like one of George W.'s speech writers)..Where would one look for that post?

My reading ability goes up a point each time I read one of his posts.. :woo

I thought he was talking about anheiser bush. I thought you were going to tell me when he "pulled a bush" he was having a beer on the sideline. Hey could you really blame him? As far as a man relying on faith....good for him. Right now thats the only place he's going to find support in this state. The man is in pretty lonely shoes right now. He's surrounded by a population that greatly dislikes him.