We're ranked in the Top 10

ESPN's Bottom 10

Ranked #5 <_<

Except the :asshat 's at ESPN used the KU logo instead of Nebraska's...f*ckin idiots :steam

The honorary spot in the bottom five is for a team that does something really bad on the field in a given week. The KU logo is the added joke, sarcasm, etc. Said on Saturday we would be in the number 5 slot and Notre Dame in the number 10 slot (the second honorary spot -- guess I was wrong there -- Norte Dame is now an official member of the bottom 10).

Well deserved for both teams in my opinion.

How many times do people have to go over this on the message boards. Number 5 is the "joke spot". That's the way it's been for years. Sometimes they don't even have a team there. I've seen Wyoming's road uniforms ranked number 5 on their Bottom 10 more than once. Go look at week 6. Number 5 was USC, and the picture they used was a tree falling on a trojan.

Old news...again...

and again, the number five spot is an honorary spot for teams that play particularly bad in a given week.

Notre Dame is a legitimate bottom 10 team -- we are just there for how we played against Kansas last week.

USC was there when they lost to Stanford...just look a previous weeks.