To All Going To The Game Saturday

T_O_Bull

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Please remember that its the seniors last game in memorial stadium. Show them that they are still a part of a GREAT AND ONGOING TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE. Send them off as if they were champions and bowl bound. I wish I could be there with you. Unfortunately my daughter's high school is playing for the state championship and I will be there. She will be a freshman at UNL next year and the family won't miss a game. Stop by our tail gate there is always an ice cold beer for another thirsty Big Red Fan. See you next year when 80,000+ of the greatest people on the planet get together to cheer on the Nebraska Cornhuskers!

GBR :bonez GBR :bonez GBR :bonez GBR :bonez GBR :bonez GBR :bonez GBR :bonez GBR

...T_O_B

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

To all those fans who think they are so much better fans than everyone else:

Please stop trying to influence the behavior of other people by posting how you think Husker fans should act, as if you are the perfect template of human behavior. Real Husker fans don't need to be reminded that it's Senior Day. Or not to boo. Or told how to act. We know this already, and it doesn't make you the world's greatest fan to point it out.

The people you would call "bad" fans, who boo and curse at the players on campus, and behave like idiots in many aspects of their lives, do not care what you say. And the rest of us are tired or reading posts that sound like advice from our mothers.

:nutz

Please stop trying to influence the behavior of other people by posting how you think Husker fans should act, as if you are the perfect template of human behavior. Real Husker fans don't need to be reminded that it's Senior Day. Or not to boo. Or told how to act. We know this already, and it doesn't make you the world's greatest fan to point it out.

The people you would call "bad" fans, who boo and curse at the players on campus, and behave like idiots in many aspects of their lives, do not care what you say. And the rest of us are tired or reading posts that sound like advice from our mothers.

It wasn't meant to be a lecture or as a put down to any of the fans who will be there on Saturday. I'm just sorry I can't be there and I'm just hoping that all of you cheer your "Fat Irish" asses off and that we kick the crap out of K-State.

BTW since you have a weight problem... no beer for you. Mommy wouldn't approve.

...T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

We haven't had a home game in several weeks and people have been pre-occupied with what may happen in Lincoln, so I see nothing wrong with reminding fans that this is the final home game of the season and the final college game for many players.

I heard a woman on the radio complaining that people weren't spending the money this year in Lincoln before and after home games this season. She stated that it was because the team and season was doing bad. I wonder if it isn't because the economy isn't as good, but then again she may have a point. I don't know. In any event, she claimed the local economy of Lincoln was suffering because of the football team.

Please stop reading posts that bother you.