BO spotted in Millard today.......

Bo Pelini was spotted in Millard today. apparently flew into the millard airport. confirmed by 1620 the zone.

I have first hand knowledge of him being here. I heard a noise downstairs in my kitchen and when I went down to see what it was. BO PELINI was making himself a sandwich and something to drink.

I asked what he was doing and he said he was out jogging around to get the feel for the area. (he doesnt want to live in lincoln) He said he saw my Nebraska flag and wanted to see If I was a TRUE HUSKER FAN.

I would have thought he could of figured that out himself since I was still flying it this late in the season.

After I had him arrested for breaking and entering I told him good luck with the new gig next season. I suppose his mug shots will be released later this evening.

:corndance

You know...that's what I truly love about this board. On ANY other board this would not ba allowed. People are just TOO uptight sometimes. I think it's great that we can poke fun at ourselves. I know for a fact that there are folks checking this board MULTIPLE time a days to see if anything new is going down. Eating up these rumor threads like the were candy... So what?!?!? That's life in the modern age...inquiring minds wanna' know...you know?

At any rate...LOL...very clever!!

This truly is a great HUSKER board.

hopefully this mess of a situation is resolved soon. Not sure why BC would come out to the team and announce he was asked to resign. :hmmph

I sure hope the players somewhat unite and can pull out a couple wins to get to a bowl game.

I do give Bill C credit for making games very interesting to watch. Now lets get back to the weekly scheduled blowouts were all accustomed to. :restore