Theisman calling the Raiders "stupid"....

CalHusker

I am watching the Raiders vs Broncos, and a Raider linebacker goes into Jake Plumber with a forearm as Jake is sliding. I think it was Theisman who refers to the Raiders as "the team that leads the league in STUPID penalties". Damn, where I have I heard that before? Let me see, the Raiders have a new coach and they are still STUPID. At least BC had the cajones to call it was. I respect a man who can speak the truth if there is a camera in front of him or not. Anyway, I just thought that was interesting.

They also stated that the Raiders quit last year under Callahan. I hope this isn't a trend after hearing the Huskers were arguing amongst each other in the huddle.

I think they just knew what was at stake and what they were about to lose.

Arguing like that is a reflection of coaching; blaming each other is not the answer, solving the problem together, as a team, is.

Damn, I should coach the Huskers!

No, you're right. It's not all on Callahan's head.

It's partially on the players as well. It shows the disparity between Callahan and Chucky. But their former coach, John Gruden was, and still is, a great coach. It's not like he's Jim Fassel, with the country club mentality. He worked hard, and I appreciated that. He built that team that Callahan took to the Superbowl, and then eventually drove into the ground.

You also have to blame the Al Davis, who, other than the decision to move them to LA, has been a visionary. You can't forget free agency too.

Overall, I don't have much faith in Callahan, if you haven't figured that out yet. But then again, what has been done to prove me wrong otherwise???