Callahan's Agent on Bill's status...

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=1200...;u_sid=10180967

Callahan's agent rips into NU rumor mill

BY MITCH SHERMAN

WORLD-HERALD STAFF WRITER

LINCOLN - If the words of Bill Callahan's agent are any indication, those in the embattled football coach's corner are growing tired of questions about his coaching status at Nebraska.

Asked in response to a broadcast report if Callahan had been asked by NU to resign, Gary O'Hagan of the International Marketing Group quickly resorted to yelling into his telephone.

"If they don't want him to be the coach, they can fire him," said O'Hagan, president of IMG coaching division out of Minnetonka, Minn. "Why would he resign? It doesn't make sense. There are two games to go. He's under contract. Why would they ask him to resign?"

Perhaps because Nebraska officials, in the midst of a five-game losing streak as the Huskers host Kansas State today, don't approve of Callahan's job performance.

"Then fire him," the agent said, now shouting. "Listen to how stupid you people are. You people need to start studying soil content or something. Why don't you find out how many pair of socks get washed every day in the locker room?"

That is awesome. I wish more people would treat the media this way. They are a bunch of flipping wolves and I'm sure getting asked the same thing everyday gets pretty old. I'm sure the media guys thought they were being clever and asked the same question 10 different ways in a 2 minute span.

Media = Retards

No one would resign if they get $3,125,000 if they are fired. NO ONE WOULD.

Callahan's agent rips into NU rumor mill

BY MITCH SHERMAN

WORLD-HERALD STAFF WRITER

LINCOLN - If the words of Bill Callahan's agent are any indication, those in the embattled football coach's corner are growing tired of questions about his coaching status at Nebraska.

Asked in response to a broadcast report if Callahan had been asked by NU to resign, Gary O'Hagan of the International Marketing Group quickly resorted to yelling into his telephone.

"If they don't want him to be the coach, they can fire him," said O'Hagan, president of IMG coaching division out of Minnetonka, Minn. "Why would he resign? It doesn't make sense. There are two games to go. He's under contract. Why would they ask him to resign?"

Perhaps because Nebraska officials, in the midst of a five-game losing streak as the Huskers host Kansas State today, don't approve of Callahan's job performance.

"Then fire him," the agent said, now shouting. "Listen to how stupid you people are. You people need to start studying soil content or something. Why don't you find out how many pair of socks get washed every day in the locker room?"

That is awesome. I wish more people would treat the media this way. They are a bunch of flipping wolves and I'm sure getting asked the same thing everyday gets pretty old. I'm sure the media guys thought they were being clever and asked the same question 10 different ways in a 2 minute span.

Media = Retards

Media might be wolves at times, but this guy is an :asshat. Low-class scum representing a worthless client.

"Listen to how stupid you people are. You people need to start studying soil content or something. Why don't you find out how many pair of socks get washed every day in the locker room?"

We have noticed that the fertilizer is way to deep through out the state, somebody has been spreading it on way too thick for the past four years. Everything is unhealthy and burnt out, and we would like the person spreading all this crap to go somewhere else. That's why I called you.

Media = Retards

Mitch is just doing his job. The rumorville suggests that Bill Callahan has been approached with a buyout, as an investigative reporter, it is his duty to follow up with the appropriate peoples.

I admire the guys onion's for his response, but he sounds like a pompous ass. Stay classy Minnesota.