**Official Kansas State Game Discussion Thread**

I could careless if some think this is classless. The KSU D can't stop us so why should we stop ourselves?

There is a difference in just running your offense and going for it on 4th and 20. As long as those chanting to run up the score because we've had a bad season aren't the same ones talking about how great Husker fans are, it's not really an issue. However I bet they're the same people, or a lot of them are.

And what did you say to KU about the score last week? Was that classless as well? Or is it ok to do against us, but not us against others?

:sarcasm

There are a lot of differences in what KU did. First, I was very outspoken about not thinking they ran up the score. They stopped going down field, mainly, and went to runs and short dumps. Nothing wrong with that. Also, unless I am forgetting something, KU never went for a 4th and 20.

4th and 20 is the key point here, in case you missed it.

Time to get over it bud.

As long as people continue to reply and defend their position, I will do the same.

I could careless if some think this is classless. The KSU D can't stop us so why should we stop ourselves?

There is a difference in just running your offense and going for it on 4th and 20. As long as those chanting to run up the score because we've had a bad season aren't the same ones talking about how great Husker fans are, it's not really an issue. However I bet they're the same people, or a lot of them are.

And what did you say to KU about the score last week? Was that classless as well? Or is it ok to do against us, but not us against others?

:sarcasm

Agreed BUT it is Senior Day. Let them go out with a bang. :bonez