Anthony West

zoogs

Come on. Our glory days are way long ago. Do not expect these players to know facts and history. Come on now!

Well, Keller knew about the last punt return, or more likely someone clued him in before they did the sideline interview with him. But at least he sounded convincing and interested in Husker history. I figured Sam was going to be the biggest just-get-me-to-the-NFL player on the team, but either he's a really good actor or a great team player.

I hope he does get his shot at the NFL. Whatever you want to say about him playing ahead of Ganz, that wasn't his fault, and he gave his very best effort. Personally I think Ganz caught lightning in a bottle today, and Keller was due to have a day like that until he got hurt, but I'll be happy if I'm wrong and Ganz is for real.

http://www.ketv.com/video/14561599/index.html

Doesn't know how many championships Nebraska's won, or who took over from Bob Devaney?

Hey, come on...

<_<

Come on. Our glory days are way long ago. Do not expect these players to know facts and history. Come on now!

Is that all you have to complain about? WE WON TODAY!!!!

Haha, I'm not complaining. I was short on time and it ended up coming out sounding really curt and negative. No, I'm really happy about today. But I just thought it was a little saddening that not everyone (or maybe even most?) players on the team have followed the Huskers since their childhood. I guess you can't really expect that out of them.

:lol: Hope I didn't sound like too much of a downer.

We shouldn't have to wait another 3 years IMO. If these guys are going to play for Nebraska, they need to understand what it means to play here. That starts with having a thorough understanding of the dominance Nebraska displayed for 4 decades. IMO, they're never truly going to understand what it means to wear the "N" unless they know where Nebraska football has been. Sorry but this just doesn't sit well with me.

We shouldn't have to wait another 3 years IMO. If these guys are going to play for Nebraska, they need to understand what it means to play here. That starts with having a thorough understanding of the dominance Nebraska displayed for 4 decades. IMO, they're never truly going to understand what it means to wear the "N" unless they know where Nebraska football has been. Sorry but this just doesn't sit well with me.

This is a symptom of this regime. It helps to explain why it has been so easy for some of these guys to dog it this season.

In the Marine Corps we all got a big dose of Corps history and traditions. This helped to make us the team and family that we are. Not were, ARE. This is the way that Nebraska football used to be.

Other schools use tradition and history of the program as a recruiting tool. Apparently not Callahan. He brags about himself, and being in the NFL.

I think this is stupid... Now these kids need to know the entire history of Nebraska football?!?!?

Im sure most of them didnt know where nebraska was until they got here.

We should be happy that these kids want to come and play for us.

http://www.ketv.com/video/14561599/index.html

Doesn't know how many championships Nebraska's won, or who took over from Bob Devaney?

Hey, come on...

<_<

Not real sure it's important to know all the details about NU to play here. Sure, the National Title thing, well it's pretty much plastered everywhere in the stadium.

I really don't think it's a big deal. Just play football.