Kordell Stewart and Josh Freeman

Freeman's stats though were a little better, I still cannot get over the 1994 game, Kordell couldn't even complete a screen pass, and I truly believe that was our best team ever, it's just that yours was really frigin good and we played in Lincoln.

Ya, im not going to lie, i have been to many many husker games and the CU v NU in 94 was by far the loudest experience of my life, music shows included.

So the home field made a difference in that game. Though it didnt matter because we didnt win the Natitional Championship "we were handed it over Penn St." :sarcasm

They both have something in common. They are/were both solid QB's that excelled unless they played Nebraska. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Stewart go tkilled his junior and senior by NU...Freeman has had this happen his first two years at KST

I would not compare Josh Freeman to Kordell Stewart since Josh has done nothing close to what Kordell did in his college career. You could make the case that Colorado those years were the second best team in the nation and had the unfortunate timing of playing Nebraska when they were at their best.

While Josh Freeman has played a Nebraska defense while ok last year is terrible and any other bad adjective you could come up with this year.

Can't believe you made me come to the defense of Kordell for that I'll never forgive you!!! :)

Freeman's stats though were a little better, I still cannot get over the 1994 game, Kordell couldn't even complete a screen pass, and I truly believe that was our best team ever, it's just that yours was really frigin good and we played in Lincoln.

Ya, im not going to lie, i have been to many many husker games and the CU v NU in 94 was by far the loudest experience of my life, music shows included.

So the home field made a difference in that game. Though it didnt matter because we didnt win the Natitional Championship "we were handed it over Penn St." :sarcasm

Ya'll earned it by beating the second best team in the nation that season, us :)

They both have something in common. They are/were both solid QB's that excelled unless they played Nebraska. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Stewart go tkilled his junior and senior by NU...Freeman has had this happen his first two years at KST

Freeman does seem to bring out the best in our pass rush!

Freeman does seem to bring out the best in our pass rush!

Freeman doesn't really lack the mental toughness like Kordell did. Don't get me wrong, I loved watching Kordell, but when it was on the line for all the marbles he just wasn't mentally there. When the Broncos had to play the Steelers on the road for the AFC title, I knew when the game got down to the end the Broncos would win because Stewart would choke.

Ya'll earned it by beating the second best team in the nation that season, us :)

1994 CU was way more talented than NU that year....CU was loaded, bunch of draft picks on that team

1994 CU was way more talented than NU that year....CU was loaded, bunch of draft picks on that team

If they were that much better they would have beat NU and played Miami for the title. They weren't better. That Nebraska team sent a whole bunch of people into the NFL too ya know.

If they were that much better they would have beat NU and played Miami for the title. They weren't better. That Nebraska team sent a whole bunch of people into the NFL too ya know.

I think I will re watch that game tonight.