EX-HUSKERs

You can never go wrong with the Packers.

Their fan following makes them as close to a college game environment as you can get.

Jump right up here on the Packers bandwagon!!!!!

I agree and hindsight is 20/20. I say this meaning if you compare our fanbase with the Packers fanbase we are alot alike! They have sold out all of their home games since 1960 something and so have we. I really should like them instead of the Rams just because of how their fans are. There is something like 70,000 fans on their waiting list for season tickets. Sound familiar???

Yep it does. That's why *I* Love em!

Broncos baby. Not necessarily a lot of Huskers but great team to watch and be a fan of.

:yeah

Of course, I'm from Western Nebraska, originally...so I'm a little biased. I grew up with all Denver's major networks on our local TV. Two-One County!

They like to run the S#%! out of the ball, which I like.

And, of course again....it's not a good year to be a Broncos fan....

I'm from 2-1 county. Gering Bulldogs baby!!!!

How 'bout those Melbeta Eagles?

Adams, Titus San Diego Chargers DT

Bingham, Ryon San Diego Chargers DT

Bradley, Stewart Philadelphia Eagles LB

Brown, Kris Houston Texans PK

Brown, Josh Seattle Seahawks PK

Brown, Mike Chicago Bears FS

Brown, Ralph Arizona Cardinals CB

Buckhalter, Correll Philadelphia Eagles RB

Bullocks, Daniel Detroit Lions S

Bullocks, Josh New Orleans Saints S

Carriker, Adam St. Louis Rams DE

Cryer, Barry San Diego Chargers DT

Dagunduro, Ola Dallas Cowboys DT

Foreman, Jay Not signed LB

Green, Ahman Houston Texans RB

Herian, Matt Tampa Bay Buccaneers TE

Hochstein, Russ New England Patriots OL

Hollowell, T.J. Denver Broncos LB

Jackson, Brandon Green Bay Packers RB

Johnson, Trevor St. Louis Rams DE

Kelsay, Chris Buffalo Bills DE

Koch, Sam Balitmore Ravens P

Larson, Kyle Cincinnati Bengals P

Moore, Jay San Francisco 49ers DE

Polk, Carlos San Diego Chargers LB

Raiola, Dominic Detroit Lions C

Ross, Cory Baltimore Ravens RB

Rucker, Mike Carolina Panthers DE

Ruud, Barrett Tampa Bay Buccaneers LB

Shanle, Scott New Orleans Saints LB

Smith, LeKevin New England Patriors DT

Vanden Bosch, Kyle Tennessee Titans DE

Washington, Fabian Oakland Raiders CB

Williams, Demorrio Atlanta Falcons LB

From that list it appears the Chargers have the most former players?

Wow!! Way to go the extra mile for a fellow Huskerboard friend.

What I like the most about the NFL is that I have absolutely no loyalty to any team which allows me to jump on and off team bandwagons. I actually started liking San Diego a couple of years ago and I've always kept an eye on Green Bay, but for the most part I just usually root for whichever team has a Husker!

Adams, Titus San Diego Chargers DT

*Snipped*

Williams, Demorrio Atlanta Falcons LB

From that list it appears the Chargers have the most former players?

Wow!! Way to go the extra mile for a fellow Huskerboard friend.

NO KIDDING!

Thanks friend. I'm very grateful for this whole thread.

Thanks to all. GBR

Blutch

Yeah, unfortunately, I live in Oklahoma City now. I've never felt any allegiance to either KC or Dallas. I watched Green Bay today and was extremely impressed. I hope to catch some Pittsburg games too soon. Jackson is injured I guess.. he didn't play today.

Thanks for the advice.

B

Oklahoma City...Hey, next year there's going to be a new pro football league called the United Football League. I don't know a whole lot about them but supposedly they are going to have a team in OKC. Maybe there's your choice...

Here's their link... (hope it's ok to post this)

http://www.ufl2008.com/index.html

There's also the Oklahoma City Lightning which is a NWFA team...yes, a professional WOMEN'S team. Their website is

http://www.okclightning.com/index.htm

A couple of possibilities if nothing else.

I like the NFL, but I like college football more.

One thing that I like about NFL A LOT is the idea that if you win, you win. There is none of this poll bullsh#t, voters, undeserved hype that affects what bowl someone goes to or how high they are ranked. That's the biggest thing I hate about college football.

I've decided that I like football so much I'm going to start watching and following the NFL. The problem is, I'm from Nebraska and have no "home team." I have never liked the NFL because it has such a different vibe than the college game.. but, I'm looking at it with a different eye now for some reason.

So, I need a team.. why not choose one with the most ex-huskers? Which NFL teams have the most ex-huskers on it right now?

Until I had this brilliant idea it was coming down to either Green Bay or Pittsburg.. there is just something about those two programs that appeal to me... not sure what.

Suggestions?

B

If you live in Nebraska, why go for the Chiefs. I see a lot of husker fans at Arrowhead Stadium...

I like the NFL, but I like college football more.

One thing that I like about NFL A LOT is the idea that if you win, you win. There is none of this poll bullsh#t, voters, undeserved hype that affects what bowl someone goes to or how high they are ranked. That's the biggest thing I hate about college football.

Screw the Polls. Screw the Playoffs. The regular season IS a playoff and the Bowl Game is the reward. Just get rid ofthe National Polls. Who needs that BS? You want playoffs in college, go watch D1AA and leave me the hell alone about playoffs. I'm sick of that argument.

Coming from Lawrence, KS I am a Chiefs fan. But living in Houston, the Texans are growing on me. I still rooted for the Chiefs in the season opener down here, (wearing my old Ahman Green Husker jersey), but I can't help cheer for the Texans in all other games. They also have Ahman and Kris Brown, who happens to be one of the best kickers in the NFL this year.

I've decided that I like football so much I'm going to start watching and following the NFL. The problem is, I'm from Nebraska and have no "home team." I have never liked the NFL because it has such a different vibe than the college game.. but, I'm looking at it with a different eye now for some reason.

So, I need a team.. why not choose one with the most ex-huskers? Which NFL teams have the most ex-huskers on it right now?

Until I had this brilliant idea it was coming down to either Green Bay or Pittsburg.. there is just something about those two programs that appeal to me... not sure what.

Suggestions?

B

590am in Omaha plays all the Chiefs games. KC would be the CLOSEST team. Personally I like the Packers and Patriots. I know a lot of Steeler fans and quite a few Dallas Cowboy fans here in Omaha. Plenty of people follow the Bears too. I've heard Chris Kelsay on the radio raving about how much playing for Buffalo is like playing at NU....although the Bills aren't a very good team.

that could be said about us too

590am in Omaha plays all the Chiefs games. KC would be the CLOSEST team. Personally I like the Packers and Patriots. I know a lot of Steeler fans and quite a few Dallas Cowboy fans here in Omaha. Plenty of people follow the Bears too. I've heard Chris Kelsay on the radio raving about how much playing for Buffalo is like playing at NU....although the Bills aren't a very good team.

that could be said about us too

Oddly enough, I wasn't even talking about college football.....

Suggestions?

B

Bears good...Puckers, Viqueens and Detoilet Kitties bad.

That's all you really need to know.

If you need more....Mike Brown is a Bear when healthy.