another espn sucks thread

Don't know if any of you were watching ESPN just a min ago, but they had a highlight reel of about a hundred plays from the weekend. You guessed right...not 1 from our 73 pt outburst. Not a big deal to me at all, but I find it ridiculous how they ignore plays from a 73 point game we put up. Not to mention a bunch of other plays on there that were not near as good as the kind we had on saturday.

i say--Good!!

i think our program should lay low for a little bit. Just fire Cally, get a new coach in, sign some recruits who want to be here for Nebraska, have a great spring practices, then dominate next year...then the highlight reels cannot deny us.

Don't know if any of you were watching ESPN just a min ago, but they had a highlight reel of about a hundred plays from the weekend. You guessed right...not 1 from our 73 pt outburst. Not a big deal to me at all, but I find it ridiculous how they ignore plays from a 73 point game we put up. Not to mention a bunch of other plays on there that were not near as good as the kind we had on saturday.

fine by me, why give clownahan any props?.....f#*k him!

There really is no denying, however, the impact ESPN has on recruiting and kids growing up. I remember, before I ever met my wife (who is a Nebraska alum) I was watching Nebraska football and hearing about it on ESPN. Sometime that is the first impression a kid might have and they need to give equal opportunity to equal programs. IMO...

Actually, I was impressed by the number of clips and amount of time they spent on our win both during the halftime shows early Saturday, and on College Football Final later that night. Super Joe even got a helmet sticker from Rece (I think our helmet and Mark "Mary" are like the magnets we used to play with in science class trying to get them to touch)