Pipeline From The Athletic Dept.

with Sally Field as one of the defensive coaches.

I always thought she was smoking hot back in the Smokey and the Bandit days. Probably a little past her prime now but maybe she has a daughter she could bring to the games. Who knows, she might be a far superior coach to the ones we have now and a lot easier to look at. :rollin

in the comercial she does she is still Hot for a 50 or 60 something. even with no altercations.

I'm going to guess Tim Robbins as Offensive Coordinator with Sally Fields as one of the defensive coaches.

Man are we screwed.

Terry Rodgers/Sam Francis :clap

OK..

Tom Rathman/Scott Frost

i think sam francis would be a great choice, although he comes across as a bit "stiff" to me...

Speaking of "stiff", How about bobbyswamp1jg2.jpg

I'm going to guess Tim Robbins as Offensive Coordinator with Sally Fields as one of the defensive coaches.

Man are we screwed.

Terry Rodgers/Sam Francis :clap

OK..

Tom Rathman/Scott Frost

i think sam francis would be a great choice, although he comes across as a bit "stiff" to me...

Speaking of "stiff", How about bobbyswamp1jg2.jpg

he's still alive?

I would like for that rumor to come true but, I keep reading that Tom Rathman is supposedly quite happy living in California and is quite happy coaching in the NFL.

Wife hates LA. This part may still be in discussion.

I am sure she does. TOO BAD HE f'ing COACHES IN OAKLAND.

p.s. I love your Pelini picture avatar.

y'know, DJR, i don't know *what* you're gonna go if pelini becomes nebraska's headcoach.

i don't think the pelini thing is gonna happen, but if it does we may have to commit you.

There will be a line around the block behind me. Maybe we'll get a group rate.

I hope Pelini's the head coach because he's apparently flying in every other day to meet with the athletic staff. Wait a minute, oh this is interesting, it appears that he just flew in again JUST NOW to work on that big giant robot football coach someone mentioned. It will be 9 feet tall? Man, Sally Field is going to SWOON when she's the defensive backs coach.

The only thing about all of this coaching nonsense that HAS come to fruition is Tom Osborne waiting until after the season to "evaluate" the coaching staff.

I hope Pelini's the head coach because he's apparently flying in every other day to meet with the athletic staff. Wait a minute, oh this is interesting, it appears that he just flew in again JUST NOW to work on that big giant robot football coach someone mentioned. It will be 9 feet tall? Man, Sally Field is going to SWOON when she's the defensive backs coach.

The only thing about all of this coaching nonsense that HAS come to fruition is Tom Osborne waiting until after the season to "evaluate" the coaching staff.

Sally Field did I miss something?

Sally Field did I miss something?

See THIS POST, then THIS POST.

Note, in the first post, the initials used…

News has leaked from the AD office and here is the basics of what has been leaked.

Callahan and most of his staff will be fired possibly as early as Sunday after the Colorado game.

Pelini met with T.O. the week LSU had the bye. Pelini will be hired as HC with the announcement coming probably after the SEC title game.

Some former Huskers will come in to take certain key coaching positions. Other former Huskers will come in and educate the current players in the traditions of Nebraska football.

There is more but I'll let you be pleasantly surprised in the weeks ahead. Like the OC has the initials TR and SF will coach some part of the defense.

Next year is going to be EXCITING!!!! Hope we make it to a bowl this year too. I'd like to see what these guys can do by then.

Shouldn't this thing be in the BS column? That's where my stuff always ends up, so it seems.

I always thought she was smoking hot back in the Smokey and the Bandit days. Probably a little past her prime now but maybe she has a daughter she could bring to the games. Who knows, she might be a far superior coach to the ones we have now and a lot easier to look at. :rollin

Still pretty hot for being 61 years old.

Still pretty hot for being 61 years old.

I still remember watching her in "the Flying Nun" as a 2nd grader and trying to get close enough to the TV so I could look up her robe thing while she was flying.

:)sally10.jpg

News has leaked from the AD office and here is the basics of what has been leaked.

Callahan and most of his staff will be fired possibly as early as Sunday after the Colorado game.

Pelini met with T.O. the week LSU had the bye. Pelini will be hired as HC with the announcement coming probably after the SEC title game.

Some former Huskers will come in to take certain key coaching positions. Other former Huskers will come in and educate the current players in the traditions of Nebraska football.

There is more but I'll let you be pleasantly surprised in the weeks ahead. Like the OC has the initials TR and SF will coach some part of the defense.

Next year is going to be EXCITING!!!! Hope we make it to a bowl this year too. I'd like to see what these guys can do by then.

Shouldn't this thing be in the BS column? That's where my stuff always ends up, so it seems.

NO