Good luck agains the Buffs!

TrumanBD

I think if you guys can get some scores and get an early lead and shut down Hugh Charles you have a good chance of winning. I thought Charles was one of the best running backs we faced all year. Very fast.

I also hope you guys hear some news about coaching changes after the game.

I hope I can at least count on a few of you to cheer for the Tigers on Saturday night!

I think if you guys can get some scores and get an early lead and shut down Hugh Charles you have a good chance of winning. I thought Charles was one of the best running backs we faced all year. Very fast.

I hope I can at least count on a few of you to cheer for the Tigers on Saturday night!

I appreciate what you just said up above and I hope that we are appointed a new coach. But I'll be rooting for Kansas because I think that Kansas will have a better shot at beating OU than Mizzo will and plus Mizzo has already played OU. This is a first for Kansas and it's great to see them do this and they've never done this before where Mizzo has been a good team for the past 3-4 years.

I appreciate what you just said up above and I hope that we are appointed a new coach. But I'll be rooting for Kansas because I think that Kansas will have a better shot at beating OU than Mizzo will and plus Mizzo has already played OU. This is a first for Kansas and it's great to see them do this and they've never done this before where Mizzo has been a good team for the past 3-4 years.

i dont know if id say good. :rollin:rollin:box:laughpound

I would argue that whoever wins on Saturday will have the best chance to beat OU. We did lead that game going into the 4th quarter and actually statistically outgained them on offense. A few key mistakes cost us the game. I like our chances of a rematch on a nuetral field. I think it is always hard to beat a team twice in one year.

Cu is probably my least favorite team in the Big 12 (other than Kansas), so I hope you guys beat them down good.

Thanks for the good words Truman.

I will be cheering for who ever wins the Kansas/Missouri game. The wife is definetly a Mizzou fan and I guess I am to now that I own season tickets., and am buying property there.

But I like Mangino a lot. I will not be down either way. I just want a good rep for the conference. I hope it is a great close game.

I don't think we will be hearing what everyone wants to hear on Saturday. I think we have the same coach next year. Defensive changes, but BC will be here. Tom is a loyal person. He knows what has happened this year. He was almost ran out of town on a rail a few times. And he is seeing what Pinkel and Mangino are doing with more time.

What ever happens there is not going to be happiness in Nebraska. Untill we have won a conference championship and worked back to the elite status. I have worries that that is not going to happen with a revolving door policy.

Thanks for the good words Truman.

I will be cheering for who ever wins the Kansas/Missouri game. The wife is definetly a Mizzou fan and I guess I am to now that I own season tickets., and am buying property there.

But I like Mangino a lot. I will not be down either way. I just want a good rep for the conference. I hope it is a great close game.

I don't think we will be hearing what everyone wants to hear on Saturday. I think we have the same coach next year. Defensive changes, but BC will be here. Tom is a loyal person. He knows what has happened this year. He was almost ran out of town on a rail a few times. And he is seeing what Pinkel and Mangino are doing with more time.

all i can say to that is wow......not trying to stir up sh#t, but i think there will be a lot more pissed off fans, even if Dr. Tom explains the scenario. if that move comes to pass and callahan goes on to fail, there will be a lot more hell to pay at this program than can possibly be imagined. at least a change, successful or not, would show Dr. Tom at least tried to turn the program around. very risky in my opinion.

What ever happens there is not going to be happiness in Nebraska. Untill we have won a conference championship and worked back to the elite status. I have worries that that is not going to happen with a revolving door policy.

I'll be cheering for the tigers.

Chase Daniels, Rucker et al, certainly don't need my support. I think the tigers will school the jayhawks. The tiger D is coming around and the offense is already there.

BEAT CU!!