What LSU fans are saying

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

I look in on TigerDroppings dot Com on occasion and the name that comes up most often is Steve Spureior, don't think I spelled the name right but you know who I mean. The rest that are brought up are (in no particular order) John Gruden, Bo P., the LSU OC, Jack del Rio, and the DC of the Carolina Panthers.

They are probably as unknowing as we are as to who it will actually be.

...T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

I think it's funny the sense of entitlement LSU fans have being good in the recent years. They are a bunch of asses and I would love nothing more than Miles, leave and they make a hire that does not work out and they become average again since they have no respect for any other programs it seems...

I actually kind of like LSU, in the same way I like Kordell Stewart.

I really enjoyed the 1985 and 1987 Sugar Bowl games we played against them.

Easy wins are always fun to watch.

You forgot that LSU was the first team to give us the national championship to so whats not to like :)

Come to think about it other then beating Miami for the NC all the other National Championships have all been won against Sec team. LSU 1970, Alabama 1971, Florida 1995, Tennesse 1997. Just like to give a shoutout to the best conference :thumbs Keep on truckin :)

I think it's funny the sense of entitlement LSU fans have being good in the recent years. They are a bunch of asses and I would love nothing more than Miles, leave and they make a hire that does not work out and they become average again since they have no respect for any other programs it seems...

I agree. I just finished perusing tigerdroppings and got that same sentiment about them. They seem to think they're one of the best college football teams of all time <_<

However, Spurrier is not the name I seen most mentioned as possible HC if Miles leaves. Instead they would love to see Muschamp come back as the HC.