Blue Chipper No Longer Solid

Fanatic

I see that Huskers Illustrated has a story on that, but you need to pony up the dough to read it :steam . It's still pretty early, but I think you are right in that we have the lead on him still. He hasn't changed his verbal yet.

There is an article about Callahan visiting him on this past Monday.

Well I talked to a "source", and apparently Lucky will be visiting USC & Washington in January. He said he wants to see what they have to offer. Apparently the in-home visit with Cally & Blake this past Monday went very well, and he made several mentions that he was still 100% to NU, and couldnt wait to get there. But that is to be expected when you have the coaches in your living room. Now just a few days later he is saying that nothing is 100% until signing day.

This isnt a good sign guys. Although I can understand why a kid at that age would want to be absolutely certain, Im concerned that USC & UW may overwhelm him with their aesthetics. We've all seen the pictures of that scumbag Neheusal (sp) walking on the beach with the recruits with the mountains in the background, after getting out of the school helicopter. Hurl.

And you know how the last place you visit always seems to be a little more memorable and cooler than the very first, just because its more fresh in you mind. Then there's the distance factor - he based his original decision to commit to NU on feeling the "most comfortable". Well that was before these upcoming visits... which may feel even more comfortable simply based on location and the fact they were more recent.

Personally I think he should just do what his heart tells him to - the last thing we want is another Curt Dukes. But it sounded like Lincoln just felt like the right place for him when he visited... now hopefully he doesnt get whitewashed by all the material things the coastal schools throw his way.

he's back as a solid commit according to rivals

Thanks nebr bob, yeah I read the same type of thing. Apparently one the "experts" on rivals says his gut feeling is telling him, Lucky WILL NOT be a Husker.

It's all hear say, until you here it from the person themselves.

All off this flip flopping will go on until signing day. We are going to lose somebody we didn't think we would and get a surprise.