Saturday meeting

Probably sometime after the game. My guess will be maybe 2-3 hours after.

It might be kinda hard for the team to get showered and back to lincoln in 2-3 hours! :)

With all the rivalry games going on on Saturday (War Eagle, make it 6 straight against the Tide!) I hope we steal some of the glory with the firing of BC! Heres to praying for major changes in the program.

Probably sometime after the game. My guess will be maybe 2-3 hours after.

It might be kinda hard for the team to get showered and back to lincoln in 2-3 hours! :)

With all the rivalry games going on on Saturday (War Eagle, make it 6 straight against the Tide!) I hope we steal some of the glory with the firing of BC! Heres to praying for major changes in the program.

I was thinking that TO would be in Boulder and meet with BC there. Your scenario makes more sense though. :)

Meeting will be Saturday .....we all know that, but IMO opinion (and Damon Benning's).... TO has too much respect for Nu basketball and realizes the NU-Creighton match-up and will not announce anything until late Sunday/Monday...

I don't have a clue, but I am guessing we will not know anything on Saturday...... The local media is also saying that the UNO play-off game deserves some respect, and that a press-conference concerning NU would not be a good idea on Sat.....

Just rumors from media....

I haven't seen a time but remember the game is on Friday - the meeting is on Saturday back in Lincoln.

There is the possibility that the coaches will have a pretty good idea of their fate on Saturday and possibly leak it to the press who will be hounding them for answers as to what went on in the meeting.